Bonus Chapter

Prateek's Pov

Almost six months later.

I wrapped my hand carefully around  big belly of my beautiful wife Swathi who is six months pregnant currently.

"Are you ready?"I checked the watch dangling to the wall.

"Yes,Prateek"She turned and smiled at me heartily.

"You did this.Best Enterprenuer
Of The Year."She kissed my cheek and nuzzled her nose with mine.

"Yes and All because of Dad and his constant support"I smiled.

"I know and I love you."She kissed my lips for a second and smiled at me.

"Its all because of my beautiful wife and she is the lucky champ in my life.But this is the best gift I ever got"I said rubbing circles on her belly.

"Hey Swathi"Avni came with Krithik .She came running towards Swathi and kissed her forehead.

"How is champ doing?How is your health"Avni asked Swathi placing her hand on Swathi's belly.

"Great"Swathi smiled at Avni.

"Hey buddy"Krithik hugged me and chuckled at Avni.

"What's the plan?"Krithik asked me after a second.

"Swathi got appointment with doctor half an hour later.From there we can go to function directly."I smiled.

"That's great"Krithik sighed.

"I called Sameer and Adithi.Sameer said he will join us at hospital where Adithi will come to function directly with Pradyumna(her husband)."Swathi cut the call and looked at us.

"Mom and Dad went to pick Shreya from Airport they will join us soon."I said checking my mobile.

"Why would be Sameer coming to Hospital.Don't you think anything fishy?"Swathi snickers at us.

"What?"I asked suppressing the chuckle about to escape my mouth.

"As you guessed"Swathi laughed aloud.

"What's the name of the doctor?Niyathi right?"I smiled at the thought.

"Yes,Niyathi.She is doing her masters in gynecology.She works for the gynecologist who treats me.She is so friendly and a nice girl.I learnt she is his childhood friend.They saw each other after ten long years."Swathi is still laughing aloud.

"Really?But how did they meet?"Krithik turned to Swathi and asked her in curious tone.

"Oh my god!Why are you so fond of gosspis?"Avni looked at me mouthing"Bhaiya"With a pale face.I laughed at her expression and she smiled back.

"As you both were busy one day Prateek asked Sameer to drove us me and mom to hospital for checkup.There he met her and I know he likes her"She winked at Krithik.

"Really?"Krithik chuckled with a smirk on his lips.

"We are getting late"I raised my brow at these two who are gossiping leisurely like they are truly oblivious about their surrounding.

"Sorry,"Swathi pouted cutely and went to cupboard to bring her file.I nodded at her.

"Let us go"Krithik nodded at Avni rubbing his hand smiling sheepishly.

"What?"Avni stood there shrugging her shoulders.

"How could you think that I am going to miss it?How can I?"He said smirking at Avni who stood there looking at him with anger filled eyes.

"We are getting late"I looked at them both.Krithik sat behind me as I occupied the driver's seat.Swathi and Avni sat behind.

"How is the baby Doctor?"I asked doctor while feeling the moments of baby in the monitor.

Krithik and Sameer are waiting outside while Avni came with me and she is startling at the monitor giggling and smiling all the time.

"Both mother and baby are doing good"Doctor told us and Niyathi smiled at us as she is assisting the doctor.

Doctor left us gaving instructions to Niyathi.Niyathi helped Swathi and we came out of the scan room.

Sameer just smiled at Niyathi soon we came out.Krithik just patted Sameer's shoulder and smirked at him.Sameer blushed a bit and chuckled.

Niyathi truly felt embarassed for a second.She is also blushing a bit pursing her lips.

"Hope you are talking the good diet"Niyathi looked at Swathi and smiled at her.

"You both are doing great and please do take those tablets prescribed in time and don't stress yourself.Niyathi engrossed herself in a conversation with Swathi while Sameer is literally gawking at her.

"Very importantly don't skip check ups"She turned to me and said smiling at bit.

"Sure"I nodded and took the file from Nyathi's hand.

"When will be the next check up?"Swathi asked smirking a bit.

"After two weeks,as every time"Niyathi said frowning a bit.

"After two weeks"Swathi stressed last two words purposefully watching Sameer from the corner of her eyes.

"Great"Krithik whispered in Sameer's ear chuckling at Niyathi.

"Okay!I need to go"Niyathi mumbled and literally ran away from these mad people.

"You people frightened that girl"I looked at these two Swathi and Krithik.Sameer frowned at me passing his hand through his hair impatiently.

"What's this Swathi?"I slumped my shoulder and pouted at my beautiful Swathi.

"He he"She laughed and couldn't stop laughing.

"We need to start now,we are getting late"Sameer muttered looking at his mobile.

"We messed it up successfully"Swathi and Krithik are chuckling.

We reached our destiny in time and Dad came and hugged me.

"Shreya"I ruffled Shreya's hair and she smiled at me widely.

"After six long months"She sighed and looked at us all.She hugged Swathi and placed her hand on her belly.

"Love you Bhabhi"She placed a peck on het forehead and I couldn't believe my eyes.Is she the same Shreya whom I saw few months ago.She has changed a lot.I smiled at her and found her gaze shifted to someone,Arjun.

To be continued...

Last and final bonus chapter will be out soon

Anything or anyone about which/Whom you wanna know more let me know.....

Thanks a lot...

Keep voting and commenting