Chapter-63

Prateek's Pov

I started avoiding Swathi purposefully for a while as I am truly hurt for her words surprisingly she seemed less bothered about my actions!Very strange!I engrossed myself in work.I took the help of Singapore police and could find some details about Ashok's Father.I faxed those details to dad but what we found is really unbelievable.

Dad wanted to talk with grand pa before we plan for something.Ashok's father is also from Banglore which gave a small hope to us.Thankfully I could get an old picture of his biological father.Hope it will be helpfull for us in revealing some secrets about him.

Swathi came and sat beside me handing a cup of coffee.

"Whose picture is this?"She took a copy of that picture into her hand and asked me sipping coffee.

"Ashok's father"I looked at her and smiled a bit.

"How did you get it?"She smiled and looked at me with smug eyes.

"Police helped me"I smiled.

"What is his name?"She asked me and before I could answer her question she shot few more questions.

"What was his profession?What about his wife?"She looked at me eagerly.

"His name is Raghav,Raghav Mishra"I gulped and looked at her.She looked at me knitting her eyebrows .

"What?"She screamed and looked at me heaving a heavy sigh.

"Yes!I think he is related to our family.I think his family roots lies in India,Banglore.I faxed all these details to dad and he asked me to stay available so that we can have a chat with grand pa.We may get call from dad anytime"I winked at her.

"Oh god I can't digest these many facts.It is not lessthan an crime serial."She laughed and looked at me nervously.

"It's Dad"I said with startling eyes.

"Pick it up"She shook me and I answered the call quickly.

Dad's face appeared on screen and couldn't stop smiling.He waved at us like a child and a chuckle escaped from my lips.

"How are you both?"Dad smiled at us.

"We are fine dad"I smiled back and Swathi nodded in agreement.

"Atlast you found him"Dad sighed and showed me his picture.

"Yes Dad!It took ten long days"I sighed and said a bit dramatically.

"Ha ha"He laughed.

"Did you show it to grand pa?"I asked him pointing at the picture.

"Yes!He is here with us.He himself will reveal you everything"He adjusted the screen and we found Grand pa sitting in his chair and smiling at us.

"Dada ji"I smiled at him and he waved at us smiling dad.

"You found him and I am proud of you.I felt like hugging you"He said praising me with his eyes.

"Dadu...."I smiled at him rubbing my temple and blushing.

"He is Raghav Mishra,My Father's brother,younger brother.He fought with my grandpa and married a girl against his will.My grand pa became angry and threw him out of his house.My Dad too didn't object but gave him his share happily and got settled in Banglore with us.We never heard from him again though dad tried to contact him many times.But after sometimes we learnt that he established a company which didn't fetch him any money in return he lost everything,every single penny in his name and just flew away to Singapore to keep up his life,name."Grand pa looked at me and I nodded at him.

"But how did Ashok came to India and How did Avni's dad get involved in this stuff?"I mumbled.

"We asked police and they will give us necessary details"Dad nodded at me.

"We almost solved the puzzle"I looked at Dad.

"Yes,I think its not safe for you to stay there anymore.He may enquiry about you and your activities. I booked tickets for day after tomorrow's flight.Come as early as possible"Dad warned us and I nodded in agreement.

I know it is the smallest chapter so far but can't stop myself from updating get ready for Epilogue...

A long chapter is awaiting for you....

I will post Epilogue tomorrow and if possible bonus chapter too

Thank you

And please do comment and vote

:)