Chapter-26

Krithik's Pov

I entered the room and saw her lying on bed closing her eyes still she is awake,I can sense it.

I am faltering as my steps are a bit hasty.I don't know how to facr her.What didn't I call her?I abused her very badly.I felt ashamed of myself as couldn't meet her eyes as I am wallowing in self pity.

Somehow I reached her bed and sat on the chair beside it purposefully making some noise by dragging it a bit.

She opened her eyes very slowly and her gaze settled on mine in the very next second.

"I am sorry"She gave a wan smile and she is truly sincere.

"I have to be sorry for all my ill words"I mumbled lowering my head.

"We both did mistakes."She beamed at me a bit which brought a smile on my lips.

"I am an idiot"I looked ather with teary eyes,ruffling my hair.

"Yes you are!"She smiled at me nodding at my statement

"You too!"I bent forward and nuzzled her nose.

She punched on my shoulder.

"Awh"I gave a fake frown.

"Hey,I am sorry!"She looked worried for a second.

"Idiot!"she slapped me on cheek playfully.

"Yes,I am the world's greatest idiot"I laughed.

"Me too!"She took my hand into her and gave a peck.

"Yes we are the first two world's greatest idiots who are deeply in love with each other"I caressed her hair.

"Oh really?!"She chuckled.

"Aren't we?!"I smirked.

"Stupid"She placed kiss on my forehead.

"I am happy I got my another nick name in a span of ten minutes"I smiled at her.

"I love you"She whispered in my ear which made me grin widely.

"I want you to be happy forever and smiling all the time "She caught my hand and kissed it.

"I love you too Avni"I stood up and embraced her warmly in my arms assuringly and kissed her forehead.

She looked at me with teary eyes.I wiped her tears off and kneeled on my knees.

Her wide grin soon faded off and she opened her eyes fully as she can't believe my act.

"Avni,I love you,I love you with all my heart.I did few mistakes in my past like any other male, human,I broke your heart,called you names but here after, from this moment I promise you that I will never do anything which will hurt you,which will break our love and I will try my best to keep you happy and our relationship lively.I will try to give you all the respect and trust you deserve so that I can proudly promulgate that you are my life,my future wife"I kissed her hand and hugged her.

She didn't respond for few seconds yet I am hugging her tightly.I am feeling her delicate skin,I know my confession has sent jolts in her spine.

I released her from my big warm hug and looked at her,She was there standing like a small kid,clasping her hands on her mouth and tears flowing from her eyes.

"Avni"I am truly worried at her expressions and shook her twice holding her shoulders.

"I have been waiting for these words though I know I won't deserve them.I know I am an imperfect girl with halfwit,I lost my parents and my brother was the one who looked after me all these years.I was so naive and couldn't see the otherside of him,truth.It was really a tough decision for me to choose one among you.I still believe he is not a born criminal situations around him might have forced him to became so."She stopped for a second and I gave her a glass of water.

"Though that instant broke my heart insanely Yet a part of it was still hoping for it's best to turn up.It jumped in joy when you followed me even after my reluctance towards your approach.I then started believing that their might be something wrong then everything happened so fast I couldn't get out from the shock so easily"She looked at me with a pale face.

"I never needed an explanation.I don't want to hear anything from you,I love you,that's it"I kissed her temple and smiled at her.

"I know I can't give a dreamy proposal like you Yet I can say that I accept it happily and I would love to tell you that I  love you"She winked at me.

I just took her into my arms and whirled her a couple of times or more.

"What's going on here?"Our precious movement was ruthlessly ruined by a very old and harsh female voice.

I tilted my head to see a doctor there standing at the door with her weapon Stethoscope still holding my Avni in my arms very prospectively.

"It's not you home,It's hospital,Get her down immediately"She said with fuming eyes.

I went to her bed and placed her on it gently.She threw a hostile glance and continued

"You better remember she is my patient you can't do such nasty stunts with her as she still undergoing the treatment"She said scrutinizing me from top to toe.

I walked away from there smiling madly like a love sick teenager.

"Seems you sorted out everything with your girl ha!?"Swathi laughed at me soon I came out looking into my eyes.

"Yup"I winked at her.

"Happy for you both,Really really happy"She wrapped me in a big warm hug almost shouting.

"Thanks sweetheart"I cupped her cheeks.

"What's next?!"She made me sit on the table beside her and whispered.

"What's next?!"I repeated her question as my mind is very reluctant to come out of this momeny.It just want me to live in this moment forever.How could I do that?!as I want to grow older with my Avni and cherish every moment of our life.

"What are you thinking about?Seems your are busy in choosing a spot?Well if yes I would suggest you to go to Switzerland,It's Avni's dream place."Swathi chuckled mischevously.

"What?!"I didn't get her words.

"Honeymoon spot?!"She winked.

"MY bff Prateek spoiled you totally?"I caught her ear and twirled it.

"Awch!It's paining"She said with closing her eyes partially watching me from corner.

"Hu hu!"We heard a fake cough and you know who it is?!

"I never laid any restrictions on you but I want you to stay away from this person atleast in my presence"Prateek said to Swathi with the same intensity.What is wrong with him?Why is he avoiding me.I felt sad for a second though I got my love back It seems I lost my friend forever.