Chapter-39

#5 in general fiction.Thanks a lot(by the time I started writing this)

Krithik's Pov

I am waiting for Avni to execute my plan.She hasn't picked my phone,she is truly such a mysterious and capricious girl,I fell for her charms but it's becoming so difficult for me to keep up this relationship.What did I do?What have I done to her?How could she avoid me without a proper explanation.He is ignoring me purposefully.Such a silly girl!

She is so naive and rebellious.I still wonder how can she accuse Swathi for trapping her brother,Mr.Cruel,CEO of PR industries,Mr.Ashok?How sane?!

Her words almost caused a rift in my bff's relationship with Swathi.They were deeply in love with each other,Her words landed Swathi in a very insecured zone and budged Prateek to prove his loyalty.Such a half-wit!

I used to love her a lot,I was ready to do anything for her,I was crazily and madly in love with her.I was enthralled all the time to see her meet her but now I just want to avoid her.

Can't she think before speak?How can she be that much oblivious to situations around her?How can she blindfold herself from seeing their wicked minds,true faces.

"She has started from home"I got the most anticipated information from the person whom I kept at her home to spy her movements.

"Great?!But in which one?"I asked quickly.

"Red Chevrolet"He answered my question confidently.

"Tell me its number"I asked him quickly.

"2466"He answered me with in a second

" Good?!where is she going ?"I asked him for the last time.

"Office"He cut the call after giving the sufficient information to me.

I am waiting for her at the junction.I saw a red chevrolet approaching towards us.

"Go"I singed at a boy and he is ready to execute my plan.

He drove his Yamaha very hastily and pretended that he collided with Avni's Chevrolet.

He fell on ground spill the red colour liquid all over the road pretending that he is dying ,he is breathing heavily making everyone there believe that he is thriving for his life in pool of blood.I saw Avni coming out of her car and she is truly baffled at the things happening around her.

I set few people and they successfully gathered around her car.They started accusing Avni for her rash driving and passed hurtful comments on her.Few even threatened her calling police and told her it's mandatory to register a case in order to avail treatment for the victim.She is drenched in sweat and looking all around for help,she looks so horrified and terrified.I smirked.

Though I felt sad to see her weeping I have decided that I have to do it.I don't think any other way is left to convince her,make her realise her mistake.

"What had happened?"I went to her and asked her as I don't know anything.

"Accident...Accident"She is stammering out of fear.

"What?"I shook her twice.

"My car collided with a bike and he is lying there on the floor"She couldn't talk at all.I felt pity about her,I cursed myself for doing this,Though I am angry with her and her behaviour,I realised that still her tears effect me a lot.

"Don't worry"Guilt occupied my heart,clenched it vehemently.

"Take him to hospital"I shouted and everyone dispersed from there quietly.

I took him to a hospital where I have made my own arrangements.

Doctors took him to theatre and pretending that they are busy in treating him.

"His position is so critical"A doctor came and said twisting the corner of his lips

"Sir,please"Avni begged him.

"He is under the influence of alcohol,It's hard for us to do treatment"He frowned shrugging her shoulders.

"Please doctor"She slumped there on the floor.

"Avni,Control yourself,Don't become panic"I rubbed her back gently.

"We need to inform Police now,Another doctor along with a nurse came to me and said smiling at us faking his expression.

"What'!"Avni literally shivered.

"We placed him under life supporting system,he is in Icu,We did everything what ever we can do but we can't assure you anything"He looked Avni seriously.

Police came and started enquiring Avni.Avni is worried,It's an understatement.

"He is no more"Suddenly a doctor came and told us that he was no more.

"You killed him"Police accused Avni.

"I wasn't,I was drving my left while he was coming in right and moreover he is drunk"Avni shouted at Police.

"So,Do you think you are an innocent?"Police questioned Avni with sarcasm.

"Yes!I am an innocent and I did nothing"Avni is crying so hard.

I signed at them to stop for a while,They left the place,Leaving us all alone.

"So you think you are an innocent?"I asked her looking into her eyes.

"He was heavily drunk and was driving on extreme right"She said between sobs.

"Exactly?!"I pointed at her forehead and laughed sarcastically.

"What?"She got offended by actions and yelled at me in outrage and pain.

"This was exactly happened with your dad.He was fully drunken and totally out of consious.It was Mishra's uncle car which was halted on the extreme left and your dad collided with it"I answered her unspoken words ans I am waiting for her reply.

She didn't speak at all,looked at me with disbelief in her eyes.

"Your dad was totally pissed off that time"I placed a photostat copy of  his postmortem report in her hand.

She grabbed in from my hand and read it for a while,She was crying all the time.

"You accused your friend and almost caused a rift beteeen Swathi and Prateek."I sighed.

"Mishra uncle didn't kill your dad purposefully,It was purely an accident.But what bothers your brother?Why can't he leave Mishra's for god sake.He tried to kill all the heirs of Mishra,What haven't he did?So,Please Stop accusing us,my love and Swathi,your best friend who was there with you in think and thin"I looked away.

"I am sorry"She mumbled.I felt happy for a while atleast she understood something.

I stood up and started walking away from her.

"I am sorry Krithik"She shouted at me.

"I love you"She shouted again.

I didn't want to fell into her trap again.She hurt me a lot,its enough!,This time I don't want to fell into that same dicth again.I walked away simply controlling my tears.