Chapter.2

Prateek's Pov

"Hello!"I picked up my phone for the very first ring itself,Its Shreya called me on Skype.

"How are you Bhaiyya,How is Banglore?!My beautiful garden city!!"Shreya shouted smiling widely

"Na!It's Bengaluru"I laughed and pinched her nose on screen.

"Bhaiyya?!You always points out my mistakes?!Why?!"She complained keeping a pouty face.

"It's just because I am your brother!Its my responsibility to correct you dear."I raised my brows smiling a bit.

"Bhaiyya!I don't want to talk to you then?You are behaving like mom!!"She whirled to other side and didn't speak for a second

"Common!Shreya"I begged holding my ears.

"Tell me Bhaiyya!How are you?Is everything fine there"She asked in a whispering tone with a sad face suddenly

"Absolutely fine darling,What about you?!"I answered assuringly.

"Bhaiyya!"She looked so sad.

"What happened again chotu!?"I asked her seriously this time.

"What should I say to Mom and Dad now Bhaiyya?They are worried about you? Mom just freaked after learning the truth.She may call you at any second.She knows that you are in Banglore,and Dad!Dad didn't say anything but just kept sulky face all the day"She said everything at a stretch in a worried tone.

"Don't worry,I will take care of everything."I smiled at her.

"Sure Bhaiyya?Pakka?"She is looking at me with tensed face.

"Yes!Don't worry!"I waved back and cut the call.I turned around and surprised to see Kritik there.

He was there all the time listening to our conversation.

"You came here with out informing uncle and aunt?I never thought this"He frowned occupying a chair in front of mine.

"Ahh!Yes!"I heaved a sigh.

"But why?!As far I know you,You hate hiding things from your parents"He looked at me suspiciously.

"Ahh!Leave it"I sighed and looked away.

"You want to meet your family,unite them back with your parents,I know"He nodded.

"Means....!"I skipped the question.

"Don't ever dare to tell me that you met your Bade papa"He threatened me showing his index finger.

"Well,I am going to meet him tomorrow.I have joined his company yesterday as a Sales assistant"I said lowering my head a bit ignoring his gaze.

"But how?!I am sure now you have done something."He looked at me with a perplexed expression on his face.

"Well,What would you think?"I stood up and walked towards refrigerator to fetch a glass of cool water.

"Please,I beg you don't complicate the situation buddy!"He said warning me with his eyes.

"I hide my identity!"I said hiding my face,Refrigerator door acted as a veil which hide me successfully.

"Oh my god!"He stood up and yelled."You can't do it Prateek,What if Rohith uncle came to know about this?"He kept a worried face.

"Nothing will happen as such!"I patted his shoulder gulping some cold water from the bottle.

"I am talking with you,I am asking you something and you are answering me relentlessly?What's this yaar"He kept a sulky face.

"Common,Kritik!I will take care of everything.Don't worry"I hugged him.

"Don't worry Bro!You are my Brother and I would do anything for you but promise me you will do nothing as such from now with out any prior intimation"He warned me again.

"Okay!"I smiled sheepishly.

"Please,Think once,What if you complicate the issue to another level?"He gave a shocked expression at my vague response.

"What do you think?I would do something as such?!"I questioned him seriously.

"Are yaar!You just melt everyone's heart with your smile"He shook his head.

"Who is that,at this odd time?"He questioned me,looking at the mobile which is busy in humming my new ringtone melodiously.

"Hello!"I said coarsely soon I learnt my mistake,Its Swathi,I have to deal this porcelain doll very gently unless she would place me in a tough situation.

"Where are you?"She asked me hurriedly without saying a "Hello" or nothing.

"What's the problem Swathi?"I muttered under my breathe.

"Rohith Mishra,Our boss wants to meet you tomorrow"She mustered all her courage to tell me those few words.

"Okay!That's great"I chuckled noticing her tension.

"You don't know anything about him and please don't spill the beans about your details,Don't dare to blurt it out"She warned me.

"Why would I?I need this job and I know how to tackle our boss"I assured her.

"I am truly worried"She said a bit slowly.

"Leave it to me Swathi,I know what to do"I said in an authoritative tone

"Okay!"She cut the call without a word,I felt sorry for her!Did I?

I heaved a sigh out of frustration,Why is she like this?Always nervous and messy!

"Who is it?!"He asked me quickly leaving me no chance to skip his question soon I looked at him.

"Swathi!Do you remember Swathi?"I asked him teasingly.

"Swathi?!"He chocked and spit out the cold water he is drinking.

"What?What had happened?!"I looked at him mischevously.

"Shut up!"He said curtly.

I know he is attracted to her from our college days but I never asked him why he didn't say her his love.I now can say that he is truly surprised to hear her name after two long years.I smirked and he is standing infront of me tnrewing a death glare..

I just want to use this opportunity to play the role of Cupid.I kept it a surprise and revealed him about Swathi.I know now he can't resist himself from meeting her.I chuckled.

"She is saying that my Boss Mr.Rohith Mishra wants to meet me tomorrow"I said smiling at him.

"Be careful,Do you want me to ne there at office tomorrow?"He asked me and you know I expected this for sure.This time I can't stop laughing.

"What again?!"He kept an irky face.

"Nothing!You are always welcome buddy"I poked in his stomach with my elbow .

Pretty Swathi