Chapter-51

Next morning

At office

Prateek's Pov

"We want to finalise this deal by this evening"I said to my manager and averted my gaze towards Swathi's cabin.

"Yes sir!"He nodded and left my room.I didn't find Swathi anywhere.Where is she?!I closed my eyes for a second pressing the bridge of my nose.

"Sir,Rohith sir called for a board meeting with out any prior intimation"My manager stood in front of me with a pale and worried face.

"But what's the reason?"I looked at him with a frown on my lips.

"May be?!"I sighed and looked away.

What's going on?!What does he want?He was following me all the time.I saw him at mall.I wonder what if he meets Swathi's father.Oh god!I shook my head as it started spinning for a minute.

Did he went to dad?Did Swathi's father met dad.I completely forgot to ask dad about him about the issue last night.I left Swathi at flat yesterday and was searching for Krithik all the time.

I contacted all our mutual friends but no use.I miss him so badly.I just wanted to take the help of Abhimanyu and approached Sameer they just asked me to wait for somemore time.

My thoughts are unstoppable.They are uncontrollable but somewhere in my heart I can sense that something is going to happen very badly.I walked towards the conference hall with a sulky face.

I saw someone moving suspiciously into our manager's cabin.Who is it?I hide myself and watching a shadow creeping through the half ajar door.

I can see its a girl.I held my breathe and walked towards the door.I saw a girl,Is it Swathi?Oh my god?!I gulped and chocked suddenly realising what just happening!What is she doing here?!She is busy in checking a file.What?!What does she want.

I didn't flinch,I want to know what just she doing here?She changed a file.What's it?She twirled and peeped her surroundings.I walked away and hide behind a wall near that cabin.

She was wearing a scarf around her face.She removed it and looked at the file.What is it?I sighed and completely clueless what is she doing.She ran away from there just like that.What was that?!What did she do?I am truly puzzled by her behaviour.

"Sir,"Stream of my thoughts were stopped by a very familiar voice.

I tilted my head to see my manager standing in front of me with a blank face.

"What?"I looked at him with  anger filled eyes.

"Sir,Everyone is waiting for you.Please come to conference hall"He almost begged me in his pleading tone.

I felt sorry for him,I shook my head and faked a smile at him.

"Rohith sir is going to give a presentation about you"He whispered.

"What?What did you say?"I am shocked,I know he is going to point out me for keeping Avni with me.What did Swathi's father do?Oh god!I scolded my half wit.How could leave him there before Mr.Rohith Mishra?

I walked towards the conference hall with my own smirk.

"Welcome Mr.Prateek"My very own Uncle Mr.Rohith Mishra welcomed me very warmly.

"Thank you Bade Papa"I smiled sarcastically hiding my anger.

"Don't you dare to call me Bade papa again"He came and stood beside me muttering something in my ear.

"I will for ever,What would you do?"I am very angry now,I don't know why I am feeling as such,May be because of Swathi,What just she did,I can't believe my eyes.I closed my eyes for a second and looked at him with bloodshot eyes.