Chapter-19

Prateek's Pov

I couldn't believe my eyes,my senses,She kissed my lips,She just smashed her lips with mine,That was the sweetest reply I could get I  say.

She was the one who started it and no worry I would finish it.I caught her pace with in a fraction of seconds and proceeded like a Laser beam overtaking her speed,So sharp and quick.

I know now she is repenting for her deed.She punched in my stomach a bit hardly asking me to release her,She is breathing heavily and every gasp of air she is swallowing is showing her struggle.

Poor girl is whirling,twirling and giggling all the time in my hands.

I did release her and looked at her lips,her eyes and her blushing cheeks.

I broke out into huge laughter and after few seconds she too joined me.Such a sweet surprise.We both felt relieved and overcoming our fears and flaws.Now we have nothing to hide from each other

"You know my family did a lot of sacrifices for me."I am smiling at her.We are sitting opposite to each other cross legged looking into each other's eyes.

"You are soo lucky to have such a lovely family"She sighed a bit sadly.

"What ever mine is yours,so you are lucky too"I said cupping her cheeks.

"Really?!"She asked me in a disbelieving tone.

"Yes!My Princess"I am trying my best to pamper a girl,Its too strange for me to do it yet I am trying.I smiled at my dazzling thoughts.

"So sweet of you"She bent forward and gave a peck on my forehead.I know I have to get used to these pecks which are truly token of love.I should stop gawking at her like an idiot everytime,I reminded myself smiling at my thought.

"You know I used to droll over you in our college days.I was thriving for your single glance.I used to follow everywhere all the time,I can't believe that you proposed me"She said a bit sincerely,emotionally.

"Stupid,I love you and yes I proposed you"I just pinched his cheek.

"Yes,I am!"She kept a pouty face,Which provoked me,I just want to kiss her again and did it without any prior intimation.

"Let me breathe"She just slapped my cheek playfully after withdrawing her lips from our passionate burning kiss.Though I made a mental note not to kiss her fervently yet I couldn't stop myself.

"I am sorry!"I smirked.

" You are my handsome arrogant and sexy boyfriend with an everlasting devilish smirk on lips"She said something quite cheesy sentence,atlast she tried.

"Really?!"I thought myself,I felt different to be called handsome and sexy.I never thought a girl will call me as such.I am blushing for her words,What can I do?!Except accept her very notorious awards.

"Yes,You are!"She said pointing her beautiful forefinger on my chest.

"I will accept if you say so"I just dragged her into my lap and embraced my arms around her waist very tightly from behind.

"What?!"She asked me trying to escape from me with very her innocent looks on her pretty face.

"You yourself gave me those awards"I winked

"You are impossible"She said playing with my fingers.

"Oh!"I smiled again.

"I was never this much happy in my life"She lifted her head up and said grinning widely.

"Really?!"I tightened my grip over her waist and asked her who is still playing with my fingers again,What is there in my  fingers.I laughed at her actions.That's the time I realised though she looks so childish outside the truth is that she is so mature and brave inside.She completely proved me wrong.I learnt one shouldn't judge a person just looking at her/him,There lies a lot things behind their fake smiles which they can't share with anyone.I sighed.

"Yes!My dad was never like this we were happy like any other family.I am the apple of their eyes and was treated like a princess.Everything got changed once I entered my teens,Mom was diagnosed with Cancer all of a sudden,Dad became alcoholic he used to skip treatment sessions and started hating me for assisting mom at those sessions,He blamed for mom's situation.It has been a long time since I saw him fully sober.I miss him so terribly.Everyone asks me to leave him,What would happen if I leave him?Who will look after him at this age.I want my dad back."She said wiping her tears trying to smile a bit.

"I love you!"I kissed her lips for a second.

She smiled and continued"I became like that,very shy and too serene.As days passed I became very vulnerable and delicate,Porcelain doll what you call me,Ha ha!"She laughed.

"Nope,You are my princess!"I grinned at her cupping her cheeks nuzzling my nose with her nose.

"So cute"She winked and started tickling me all over.

"You have to pay for your sins!"I tightened my grip over her waist and make sure that she can't escape.She is trying too hard to loosen my grip,She even pinched my hand but no use.

"Here is my punishment for you"I too tickled her waist like crazily.

"Stop!I am sorry!I surrender"She is laughing loudly so hard even some tears escaped from her eyes.

"I was just devastated by the time I came to know about my past.My father was there and tackled the issue very gently."I smiled at her.

"You deserve to be happy,You have a pure heart"She placed her hand on my chest and her head on my shoulder.

"Its you not me,You have such a beautiful heart"I looked into her eyes pecking her lips.

"Ha ha!"She smiled and took a pause and continued

"So what will we say to Rohith sir now?"She asked in a worried tone.

"Dad assured us he will do something right?!Don't worry!",I patted my shoulder.

"Let us go home!"She insisted.

"Should we?!"I kept a sulky face.

"What?!"She screamed.

"I just want to place my head on your lap and sleep all the night looking at your beautiful eyes"I placed my head on her lap and cupping her cheeks.

"Opho!How sweet!"She smiled.

"But we need to go dear!"She raised her eyebrow mimicking my devilish smirk.

"You can never get that,It's my one"I threw my smirk I my style.

With heavy heart we left that place and walked towards our bike hand in hand.....