Chapter-58(c)

Arjun's Pov

I looked around and felt like withdrawn and somber.My gaze landed on Shreya and she is sobbing all the time.

"Will you let me know what had happened?"Shreya's Dad Mr.Sourya's voice echoed in my ears.

I gave a nervous and fake grin and walked towards him.

"Sir I love your daughter and I will promise you that I will take care of her throughout my life time.Please give me a chance"I sighed.

He didn't say anything except looked at me void of any emotions.I looked at Shreya and she smiled at me sadly.I averted my gaze to Prateek who is tapping his leg recklessly.I saw Swathi holding his hand firmly.I know Prateek doesn't like me,his actions are speaking those words indirectly.

I stood there calmly boosting my patience.Today or tomorrow I need to face this why can't it be today.

"How do you know my daughter?"Mr.Sourya Mishra spoke after sometime gasping some air.

"We are childhood friends sir and We used to live in the same appartments where you used to live in Chennai.My Dad worked in different companies and  got an offer from Mishra's.He worked for more than ten years under Mishra's.We shifted to Chennai soon we got an offer from your father Mr.Sourya Mishra.I stopped contacing Shreya from then and By gods grace I found her back in our college.

I closed my eyes for a second and choked at the lump formed in my throat.

"Its the place where all it started."I mumbled.

Shreya looked at me with a pale face.Her eyes are filled with guilt.What can I do to remove that pain guilt from her eyes.I questioned myself.I turned to Mr.Sourya and continued still he is responding a very little.

"I found her at our college and I was there to take my certificates.I am two years elder to her and felt happy to learn that she is my junior at college.I got here number and address from college and followed to every where.I never wanted anything from her.I wanted to live my life by simply staring at her and feeling her presence."

"Soon she became my world from then I never worried about anything my heart asked me to stay near to her always.One day I found a guy following her I felt suspicious about him.It is the mistake committed by me would ruin two lives."I sighed and looked at Mr.Sourya Mishra who is listening to me with attentiveness and a bit neverousness.

"I followed him and learnt that he is Mr.Ashok's henchman.I got worried about Shreya's safety several thoughts started pondering in my mind I felt like approaching you and tell you that her life is in danger but Something stopped me.I am worried about you, you mere questioning about my worth and my existence in your daughters life?!"I gulped and continued.

"It is what made me a coward and an another unexpected thing happened meanwhile that one day shreya found me,her stalker through the Private number.All these things stopped me approaching you or Prateek.I learnt that she took the help of your friend Mr.Pramod found me through my private number."I slumped my shoulders and stopped for a second as I saw Mr.Sourya looking at Shreya crouching his eyesbrows.

"Sorry Dad!"She mouthed wiping those tears and his eyes are saying that he is so hurt with her behaviour.I felt like running to Shreya and console her but I am truly helpless.Its all because of me.Sorry Shreya!

"She scolded me for stalking me and recognised me as her childhood friend.My heart fluttered at her confession.She still remembers me.But reality struck me in the form of Prateek. I learnt that Prateek is your son and Shreya's brother.I know him through Dad as he approached my Dad and asked me to help him."

"As he is grandson of Your father,Mr.Mishra whom my Dad feels that he owe his life because of his kindness asked me to help Prateek. I nodded in agreement and helped him.All these things threw me in a kind of confusion.I don't know whom to believe and whom to not."

"Shreya confessed her love to me on her birthday which was quitely an unexpected thing in my life.I was truly overwhelmed by such feeling.I felt like protecting her.I felt its my duty.But I didn't find any further clue or trace about Ashok or his men."

"I asked Shreya about Ashok she kept a blank face and told me that she never heard about him through his father,brother or any other family member.I felt a bit relaxed and thought he might have stopped stalking her as you are very influencial.Yes!I know it was my mistake,dimwit that I didn't inform you about this Ashok and his actions"

"I wasn't settled and still searching for a job so I felt like loosing Shreya all the time.I became a coward to confess my feelings towards you"I slumped on my knees so suddenly and tears flowed down on my cheeks.I became so vulnerable.I know it's hard for me to continue yet I mustered my courage stood up and continued.

"The very next day I got a call from a MNC and I was super excited about the interview.Shreya wished me all the best and I sucessfully cracked it.I got placed in a good position with decent salary.I was truly releaved and thought of approaching you.I went to home happily thought of expressing my love on Shreya to my parents."I looked at Shreya and smiled a bit.

"I badly wanted my dad to meet you as early as possible.I felt that its hightime to confess things to shreya.I hide everything from Shreya just not to frighten her and I assured myself that I will be with her always and can take care of any hurdle.It was the biggest mistake committed by me"I looked at everyone.They are looking at me with a very pale faces.I know everyone hates me to core.I played with their daughter',sister's safety.Fresh tears escaped my eyes.I exhaled and got ready for revealing the deadliest truth of my life.

How is the chapter guys?

As I promise I will give few bonus chapters about Shreya and Arjun after Epilogue....How they met?Love?Confession and all....

Please comment and let me know your opinion....

Final part of chapter 58 will be out soon

Later another round of revelations of secrets. ...How Sourya convienced Swathi's father on Swathi's birthday.

Later Rohith plans something witty with Ashok..What is going in Ashok's mind?!

Just wait...Please. ...

Tell me how is playlist...To all those silent readers my humble request please let me know how you feel and vote. ...Your votes are truly appreciated. .....