A boy named Ezra part 12

AT THE CENTRE OF THE BASE.....

Inside was the rest of the crew with Commander Sato. The crew smiled as soon as Ezra entered the room. Ezra shyly smiled back as he followed Kanan. Commander Sato turned his attention towards the younger boy "Ezra, can I ask you something?". Ezra nodded in response.

"Well you see your crew's mission is pretty dangerous and we cant risk you getting captured....so"Commander Sato said as Ezra was already aware of what he was going to say "I-I don't mind staying but are you s-sure you won't n-need my help at this mission?"Ezra asked

"I am sure, your safety is one of our tasks now Ezra"Commander Sato said with a smile but Ezra turned to Kanan. The older man kneeled down on Ezra's height "We'll be okay, alright?, nothing bad will happen". In reality, Ezra didnt want them to go. He was afraid of them getting hurt but he managed to mutter "Will you be back soon?"

"Yeah, I promise"Kanan answered as Ezra relaxed a bit now that Kanan gave him confirmation.

"Alright then , off we go"Kanan said and looked at the rest of the crew as they nodded. With Ezra they all started walking towards the Ghost. When they were there, The crew started goin in but they turned around to wave at Ezra that was now standing next to Ahsoka. The smaller boy waved back with a quiet "Be back soon" escaped his lips. The crew smiled as they wet inside the Ghost, quickly flying away. Ezra was still wearing a sad expression and Ahsoka noticed. she felt like she wanted to cheer the boy up "Hey Ezra, want to try my lightsaber out?"

"Hm?R-Really..?"Ezra asked As Ahsoka nodded and smiled "Yes really". 

"T-Then..sure" Ezra answered

"How about we go to that field again?"Ashoka asked as Ezra nodded.

AT THE FIELD.....

When Ezra and Ashoka came there, suprisingly there were no spiders close to the fence, which was weird.

"Okay, here you go"Ashoka said and gave Ezra one of her two lightsabers. He looked at it quite amazed. Then he activaded it, he was so fascinated by the whitish blade "Wow" he said.

"Alright then show me what you know"Ashoka said, "What?"Ezra muttered but Ashoka already attacked him, but somehow the younger boy blocked.

"Well you sure do have reflexes"Ashoka said "Let's see how you use them" as she attacked him again. Ezra blocked but his lightsaber slipped a bit and Ashoka's lightsaber almost touched him but he managed to counterattack. To be perfectly honest, he was suprised by himself. He didnt know he could do that. 

But Without Ashoka and Ezra noticing, commander sato watched them with a smile on his face.

"That sure is the Bridgers' son"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it's pretty short but I'm having problems AGAIN with my laptop *Sigh*, It's so slow like I can't explain it. Anyway, leave down in the comments what do you think.

Padawan girl out.