Vision from the past part 1

Another day at the Ghost, pretty typical. Except the excessive yelling coming from the inside of the ship. The Master and Padawan were at eachother's throats again. They have been fighting pretty intensely lately. Over every small thing they would start lashing out at eachother. Sometimes it was pretty important stuff like missions and Jedi training. But sometimes it was just plain stupid like Ezra waking up 5 minutes later than was supposed to. This was going on for around 4-5 days now.

The rest of the crew had no choice but to stay and watch from the side. They knew better than to interrupt two Jedi fighting except Hera of course. She always let them yell it out and then solve it in a calm manner afterwards which totally backfired a few times.

The younger boy didnt know about the reason Kanan was acting this way, thinking it was just him releasing his stress on him. 

But in reality, Ezra was greatly concerned about his Master and Hera noticed it quickly, seeing Ezra's sad expression whenever Kanan and him were done yelling. The younger boy could not process his emotions either which resulted in him rebelling againts Kanan even if his initiative was to help his Master. It was obvious Ezra felt bad and stressed by the whole situation, not knowing why his Master was acting this way so Hera decided to explain it to him.

IN THE COCKPIT...

The door opened revealing Ezra "You called me ?" the boy asked as Hera nodded "I need to talk to you about something"

Ezra sat down on the co-pilot chair while Hera was at her usual pilot chair spot. She turned to the younger boy.

"So as you noticed by now, Kanan isnt doing well.." Hera said calmy.

Ezra winced at her words looking away with a sad expression "I..I...want to help him somehow...I want to know what is making him feel this way....but I get stressed by my own incompotence and pick a fight with him which is completely the opposite of what I want to do..."

Hera smiled saying "I completely understand" she knew that Ezra had good intentions but without an understanding of whats bothering Kanan it resulted in the exact opposite of what he wanted to do.

Hera then started talking "The thing thats bothering Kanan *Ezra immedietly looked up to her*....You know about Order 66 right ?" 

Ezra winced at the word, he knew exactly what it was and it honestly scared him to death "Y-Yeah.." the younger boy answered

"The date that it happened is in 3 days" Hera said as Ezra stood in shock but he immedietly understood. Kanan was upset about the day that Order 66 happened was approching, he didnt want to remember it whatsoever. Ezra looked down..

 "I have to apologise to Kanan..and help somehow..someway..there's gotta be something I can do"The raven haired boy thought

"How about you talk to him tomorrow ? Its pretty late now and I'm sure that after a good night rest you both will be ready to talk" Hera suggested as Ezra nodded smiling a bit "Thanks Hera...for telling me"

"No problem Ez...now run along its almost 1 am"  Hera said pointing at the door of the cockpit. The younger boy chuckeled saying "I'm going I'm going". He exited the cockpit heading for his cabin.

He went in front of Kanan's cabin before going to his own first though. He just wanted to check if Kanan was sleeping and..if he was okay for the night. He pushed the button quickly and hid behind the wall, peeking from the door. The older man was on his bunk with his back turned to Ezra, he looked to be sleeping. The raven haired boy let out a sigh of relief as he closed to door. He was glad Kanan was able to fall asleep...but in reality the older man wasnt sleeping. He was upset at himself for lashing out on Ezra everyday. He was feeling a mix of guilt and happiness when Ezra checked up on him. He knew his Padawan was concerned. Kanan wanted to talk about what was going on with Ezra but each time he tried, he just picked a stupid fight that stressed him and his Padawan even more. Kanan decided to talk to Ezra for real this time tomorrow, he had to.

Ezra headed towards his and Zeb's cabin. Zeb wasnt there for tonight, he was sleeping in the med-bay, sprained his ankle on a mission and Hera insisted he stayed there. Honestly Ezra was a bit glad to have the cabin to himself once in a while. He laid down on the bottom bunk to change it up. The younger boy was quite tired and started falling asleep quite quickly but...something was different. He wasnt falling asleep he was entering something competely new. He could feel his connection with the force increase as he shut his eyes more, almost as if he was in pain. Ezra could feel himself fall into something that was not a dream. It was a vision...but not the normal ones he had before. Suddenly his eyes opened but instead of seeing the cabin, he was in complete darkness. The boy was getting scared, there was no way out. Then everything around him started to break like glass, he was trying to run from it but it was coming from all sides. He shut his eyes tight, not wanting to see what happens next.

Then his eyes opened....he was...in a strange unfamiliar place. A nature filled planet with barely any mountains in sight, he seemed to be on a clearing, like a wide field. There were some strange looking ships to his right and shooting noises everywhere around him. Ezra panicked and hid behind a rock nearby to observe the situation more. Then he noticed he was wearing...a white Jedi robe/uniform. He looked like he was from another time. Suddenly he heard lightsaber noises and more shooting from his right side. He started coming closer to the noises that werent that far away from him, just behind a ship. He was still in hiding as he peeked from the corner of the ship that was providing him a cover. There stood a female holding a green lightsaber. She had brown hair with a strange hairstyle, two braids that were connected at the back of her head. She was wearing Jedi robes but there was another few figures behind her. A smaller boy with a braid in his hair, he was holding a blue lightsaber. But for some reason...the boy looked...familiar ?

"Must be her Padawan..?" Ezra thought but then his eyes widened at the sight that was behind the two jedi. 

There stood 6 clone troopers. Ezra could tell from their helmets and as he averted his gaze to the people they were fighting...they werent people..they were droids and they were shooting at them.

"T-This is..." Ezra said in pure shock "The Clone wars"