Insecurities part 1

Takes place during episode "Stealth Strike" including some time before the capture

and thank you :D for the suggestion Harrichristy123456

Again had to make some changes hope you dont mind !!

For a while now, Kanan and Ezra were having some communication issues. They did not get along whatsoever, everything irritated Kanan and everything irritated Ezra so they were at each other's throats almost every hour or two. Not to mention The older Jedi even suspended Ezra's Jedi training for a week now. With that, the Padawan completely became upset starting to even  lash out at the rest of the crew. He would storm off after a fight and then come back to apologize right after. He felt really bad about upsetting people that had nothin to do with what was happening betwen him and his Master.

Kanan, on the other hand, ignored most of the crew including Ezra himself so they don't fight 24/7. Instead he lashed out at Rex a lot.

The atmosphere was beyond tense, Zeb and Sabine tried doing something for the two Jedi to make amends but it backfired more than once. Hera was speaking to Kanan and Ezra individually but both of them were too insecure about themselves to start an understanding conversation. Ezra badly wanted to make things right with his Master, with everyone but it always ended up with him lashing out. Kanan couldn't even talk about it properly with Hera either. All she knew is that this started after one really bad fight...in it Ezra was again defending Rex from Kanan and in all that chaos Kanan started mentioning the younger boy's life on the streets and invalidating it in the heat of the moment. In reality, The older Jedi regretted saying what he said the moment he saw Ezra's face, he clearly hurt him a lot. After that, the Padawan started making a distance between them, and that's when the intense atmosphere began...

IN THE GHOST COCKPIT, REBEL AIRPORT.... (i dont remember exactly how its called but the one they were using for season 2)

Hera was sitting down on the pilot chair, stressed, sighing at every yell she heard. Kanan and Ezra were fighting again, in the common room. She wanted to go out and stop them but it made the situation worse before so she decided to stay and wait for them to blow off steam.After a few minutes she heard Kanan yell something but it wasn't clear...all she knew is that this time Ezra didn't answer back.Then sudden footsteps could be heard approaching the cockpit from the outside, Hera turned to the door with a concerned face. Then a figure entered the cockpit, Ezra. He was looking down but he was clearly upset, there were obvious tears in his eyes.

"Ezra ?" Hera called out as the boy's eyes widened, looking up.

"H-Hera ? I thought y-you were on the supply run" Ezra said forcing his voice to sound normal while wiping away the tears quickly.

"...It was postponed due to increased Imperial activity....are you okay ?" The female twi'lek said as the boy looked away "I-I'm fine Hera..really"

It was clear Ezra was lying, there was so much hurt in his voice. Hera felt so bad for not interrupting this fight..Kanan must have really said something this time. She then gestured the boy to sit down in the co-pilot chair "Sit Ezra"

There was clear hesitation but he sat down, avoiding eye contact.

".. I know its hard but do your best to work on your relationship with Kanan" Hera said gently. Her voice was so soothing and it was nice to hear that from her.

But inside of Ezra's head...the only thing he felt was guilt. He snapped at Hera as well before and yet she was still treating him so gently, she wasnt mad at all. You could even say there was a part of Ezra that wished she was mad cuz that way he could get the punishment he thought he deserved. But Hera, everyone except Kanan remained calm and patient with him...and that was killing Ezra. He felt like he didnt deserve any of it.