A boy named Ezra part 13

AFTER A FEW HOURS.....

Ashoka and Ezra were still in the field close to the fence. They werent training, just talking to eachother but as time slipped by, Ahsoka started noticing Ezra was seeming to get more worried. "What's wrong?"Ashoka asked as Ezra muttered  "N-Nothing..."

"Ezra"Ashoka said with a stricter but still soft tone.

"...I-I miss the crew.....when will t-they come back?"Ezra asked

"They left a while ago so they should be here soon"Ashoka said starting to worry herself that there were some complications during the mission. It was supposed to be quick and they should have been back by now.

"O-Okay....."Ezra said but suddenly a wave of pain hit Ezra as he grabbed his chest. Ahsoka quickly noticed and got closer to the boy "Are you alright? ?"Ashoka asked trying to mask the panic that suddenly hit her

The pain Ezra felt was starting to go away suddenly but it was still aching "I-I'm okay, a wave of pain j-just hit me"

"Are you sure everything is alright ?" Ahsoka asked again as Ezra nodded and smiled. Suddenly there was a moment of silence while Ahsoka was scanning the smaller boy, making sure he wasnt hurt anywhere. But then she called out to the younger boy as he turned around.

"Yeah ?"Ezra answered

"You seem to share a bond with Kanan, you really like him"Ashoka said with a smile. Ezra tried to stop a smile forming on his lips  "U-um yeah..he..he is my Jedi Master and he did f-find me on the streets.."Ezra said

"When are you starting your training?"Ashoka asked

"Well I don't know exactly-"Ezra was interrupted by a Ship being visible in the sky

"Ashoka! Look!"Ezra said pointing at a ship that was the Ghost "They're back!". Ezra ran towards the place the Ghost was going to land as Ahsoka followed him. She turned her heard towards the Landing ship...but she felt something was wrong.

AT THE GHOST'S LANDING PLACE...

Ezra came running to the landing platform where was Commander Sato as well. The ramp of the Ghost opened, revealing Hera and Zeb......but...Zeb was carrying unconscious Kanan. They were running out of the ghost with Sabine and chopper running behind them.

"Call the doctor !, Kanan-he-he is hurt badly!"Hera said with panic in her voice as tears were building up in her eyes. Commander Sato's eyes widened the moment he saw Kanan, he quickly took his com-link and called in the doctor.

"We need help at the landing platform and come quickly!"Commander Sato said through the com-link.

The panic in the air was increasing by the second. The Doctor came in a hurry with  few nurses and started to put Kanan on the medical bed to carry him to the Med-bay. In the backround, looking at the whole thing was the small raven haired boy. Ezra was frozen in time. Everything seem like it was in slow mode. He was just staring at Kanan as he was being taken away. Terriffied of what is happening...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright soo, I know this chapter is a bit short I'm sleepy, sorry. Still I hope you liked it, leave down in the comments what do you think. 

Padawan girl out.