A boy named Ezra part 24

Hera nodded and so did Ashoka. They returned to the med-bay.

IN THE MED-BAY.....

The door opened revealing Hera and Ashoka.Zeb, Sabine and Ezra. They turned around facing the two that just entered the med-bay.

"We are heading towards a Jedi Temple, There is someone that can help you Ezra"Ashoka said

"W-who ?"

"That..depends on you"Ashoka said

Ezra didnt respond, confused himself.

"I'll go send the coordinets, Hera you watch Ezra's state"Ashoka said as she started heading towards the exit.

Ashoka left, leaving the crew in the med-bay.

Hera turned to Ezra and kneeled on his height. She set her arm in front o him asking for permission to look. The younger boy hesitated for a bit but gave Hera his arm. She rolled up his sleeve showing the arm completely that was completely covered in a deep black colour.

Ezra started staring at it. It was like he was hypnotized. Suddenly his eyes widened and a flashback  appeared ...but it didnt seem like the past...

THE FLASHBACK....

Ezra was standing in a dark room, only a bright red light above him as he slowly started looking at it directly as the light reflected on his eyes.

END OF THE FLASHBACK...

"Ezra?"Hera asked

Ezra still had a blank look in his eye.

Hera took his shoulder and started shaking him a bit.

Ezra moved his head a few times and turned to Hera.

"O-oh sorry, I-I was just thinking about w-who will i meet at the temple, im k-kinda nervous"Ezra said, knowing he was lying again....For some reason he couldnt control the things he said, no matter how much he wanted to say the truth..he couldnt. It was like its natural for him to lie..

No wonder.

"Okay, lets go see Ashoka in the cockpit"Zeb said

Zeb and Sabine started heading out, Ezra and Hera shortly after. They made eye contact, which Ezra broke by moving outside...

IN THE COCKPIT....

Ashoka was sitting in the chair in the cockpit she had her eyes closed.

"We shouldnt disturb her"Sabine said

"I agree"Hera said as she sat to the chair next to Ashoka.

AFTER 10 MINUTES...

10 minutes passed in silence untill Zeb had enough.

"Im sorry but I need to talk-"Zeb said

"We are here"Ashoka said as she opened her eyes

Ezra winced for a bit at her words but quickly noticed the planet in front of them....Lothal.

"Can we land there?"Ashoka asked pointing at one spot of the planet.

"Yeah I think so"Hera responded

Ashoka got up and let Hera pilot the ship.

Ashoka turned to Ezra who was stting the chair behind Hera.

"How are you feeling?"Ashoka asked

"A b-bit nervous...."Ezra said

"Dont worry, it will be fine, there is someone at that temple that can help you"Ashoka said

"W-what about K-kanan..."Ezra said quietly

"Hm?"Ashoka asked

"N-nothing"Ezra said

"Okay guys, we are landing"Hera said

After 1-2 minutes the ship landed. In front of them was a very tall stone.

Everyone went out while Ashoka was very close to the stone.She closed her eyes and put her hand up and the stone started spinnng, revealing an entrance. Ezra came next to her.

Ashoka looked at the boy and nodded. Ezra looked at the entrance and started walking towards it. He got in and the doors started closing.

Ezra turned around facing Ashoka and the crew. The crew smiled so did Ashoka.

"Good luck, Ephraim"Ashoka said

The door closed, leaving Ezra alone in the Temple.