A boy Named Ezra part 28

WITH THE CREW....(4 MINUTES BEFORE THEY FOUND EZRA UNCONSCIOUS)
Zeb and Sabine were talking about something and started getting Hera involved.Then all the sudden Ashoka felt a  disturbance in the force, both light and the dark side...it felt like something broke....?
She put one hand on her forehead And started to breath deeply.
Hera noticed Ahsoka's movements.
"Ashoka, are you alright?"Hera asked
"Im alright....., but there was a disturbance in the force.."Ashoka said
"Can you see where it came from?"Hera asked
Ashoka closed her eyes, thats when Sabine and Zeb stopped talking and looked at Hera and Ashoka.
After a few moments, there was a wimper of pain coming from Ashoka and she opened her eyes.
"Whats wrong? Are you okay?"Sabine asked
"I cant locate the core of the disturbance, and when im about to see it ..it hurts"Ashoka said
"Did this happen before?"Hera asked
There was a pause
"Once..."Ashoka said
"What happened?"Zeb asked but when Ahsoka was about to answer Sabine spoke
"Hey guys, did anyone realise, Ezra's taking his time?"Sabine said
Ashoka's eyes widened
She quickly got up the chair. Hera also realised what is going on as  they both ran out of the cockpit, Zeb and Sabine following shortly.
As Ashoka and the crew were getting closer to Kanan's cabin, Ashoka could feel darkness becoming stronger every inch closer to the room
IN FRONT OF KANAN'S CABIN..
The door was locked, Ashoka was about to use the force to open it but she stopped, she was hit by a wave of a very familiar darkness.Hera put a code in and burst through the doors.
Ezra was laying on the floor, his eyes almost completely closed.
"Ezra!"Hera screamed
She quickly came to Ezra. The black spot covered the half of Ezra's face
"The black spot....the medicine wore off!"Sabine yelled
In that moment Ezra's eyes closed completely.
Hera knew that there was no time to waste, they had to get Ezra to the base as soon as possible.
"Zeb carry him to the med-bay!"Ashoka said
Zeb picked up Ezra and started running to the med-bay.Sabine following them.
Hera started looking around, quickly, untill she stepped towards a certain part of the wall of Kanan's room.
She pressed on point and a little box was revealed, it required a code.Hera typed the code in and the box opened  there was a little potion bottle with some liquid that looked like water.
Ashoka immedietly felt something in that water.
"Hera is that..?"Ashoka started
"No maybe i dont know, Kanan said to use it in emergencies!"Hera said and ran with Ashoka to the med-bay.
IN THE MED-BAY...
There were Sabine and Zeb, Ezra was laying in the med-bay bed still unconscious.Hera and Ashoka entered.
Hera grabbed a bandage and started putting the liquid from the bottle.
"Shoot!"Hera said because she put too much on the bandage and Kanan said only a few drops.
Hera had no time to worry about that, she started "cleaning" the black spot on Ezra's face and arms(like cleaning a wound)
After a few moments, the crew noticed that the spot was starting to spread very very slowly.
"Oh thank the force it worked"Hera said and gave a sigh of relief.
"Is he gonna be alright?"Zeb asked
"I..I dont know"Hera answered with a shaky voice
The crew fell in silence, their minds were calming down.
"Hera what is that thing?"Sabine asked pointing at the bandage soaked in that liquid in the bottle.
'i cant answer that question, i have no clue, i caught Kanan once putting it in some box, he didnt tell me what it was but he told me to use it only in emergencies, sometime when I cant treat or help a patient at the moment"Hera answered
"When are we getting to the base" Sabine asked
"Soon I hope"Hera said looking at Ezra with worry in her eyes..