Loth-cat conspiracy

Ezra has been with the crew for a while, rebelled againts the Empire, took out the grand inquisitor, gave people hope, joined the bigger rebellion and so on. But there was only one thing The Ghost crew never understood about their youngest crew member. His tendency to always be surrounded by Loth-cats. Every once in a while crew members would find Ezra with at least 4-5 loth cats around him..? Even if they werent on Lothal, the cats still got to Ezra somehow. The first time it happened  was when The Ghost was on Lothal as Ezra was waiting for Kanan at the opened ramp for Jedi training. 

As soon as Kanan came he noticed his Padawan wasnt alone. There were 4 loth-cats around him nuzzled in his chest while Ezra was petting them. 

"I was gone for 2 minutes how did all these cats come here...??"Kanan thought

Suddenly Sabine and Zeb came to Ezra and Kanan as they spotted the younger boy surrounded by the creatues. Sabine pointed at Ezra as Kanan shook his head in confusion meanwhile ANOTHER two loth-cats sat beside the raven haired boy.

Another time was when Hera and Kanan left for a short supply run while the rest stayed at the Ghost. Zeb and Sabine havent seen Ezra for a while so the mandolorian girl decided to check on him. When she entered the boy's cabin, she noticed that Ezra was sleeping...with at LEAST 7 loth-cats inside the cabin ! "Uhh Zeb..?" Sabine called out "Can you come over here for a second ?"

Zeb marched to Sabine muttering "What ? the kid dead or somethin ?". The girl the pointed to the inside of the cabin. There were loth-cats all around Ezra sleeping just like he was.

"What the..." Zeb said in absoulte confusion. To this day none of them know how the loth-cats got in or out when Ezra woke up. And when they asked about the Loth-cats the raven haired boy expressed confusion. He was never aware of the fact that he had been visited by Loth-cats for some reason.

And Another time was at the rebel base. It wasnt even on Lothal ! The rebels were having a meeting and the whole Ghost crew was there when suddenly they started hearing unfamiliar small footsteps around them, taking their attention from the meeting.

There were at least 10 loth-cats in the meeting room all the sudden. AND they were walking to...no other than the loth-cat expert himself, Ezra Bridger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a convo with one of my friends on wattpad and this came up so we do be loving the Ezra cuteness. So a thank you to my friend ! Hope you enjoyed it !!

Padawan girl out !