A boy named Ezra part 4

THE NEXT MORNING.....

It was 6.00 o'clock, very early for everyone to be up. But the two morning birds, Kanan and Hera were in the common room waiting for the others.

IN THE COMMON ROOM....

"So?"Hera's voice was heard

"So What?"Kanan answered to her question, knowing exactly whats going to come next

"About teaching Ezra"Hera crossed her arms, "Hera I told you I'll think about it" Kanan said turning his gaze elsewhere. In the manner of dodging the question.

"Yeah you did"Hera said with a small smirk. Kanan raised an eyebrow at the Twi'lek next to him. How can she possibly know Kanan was up all night thinking about it. Then Hera picked up her datapad that was on the table and turned it on. A video started playing.

"I put a camera in your room way back just in case something was wrong but this time I used it to watch Ezra in case if he needs anything. But I also got some of your moments"Hera said and then the video showed Kanan on the top bunk with eyes wide open, checking on Ezra from time to time and just staring into nothing, clearly in deep thought.

"And this goes on for 4-5 hours but you did fall asleep at the end"Hera said with a chuckle

"Okay okay! you got me"Kanan said "I did think about it a lot also please take that camera out of my room, were you alway watching ?"

"And? What did you decide?"Hera said clearly dodging the other question

"I don't know yet, I'm not sure.."Kanan replied looking down. Hera sighed but softly smiled at Kanan.

"You would be an amazing teacher. You are one of the best people I know so don't think that you can't because you can teach Ezra"Hera said reassuring Kanan even more

"I still need to think about it,and when I decide you'll be the first one to know it and....thanks Hera"Kanan said

"Glad to know that"Hera said

"Oh and.... please don't spy on me again okay ?"Kanan asked

"hahah I won't, The camera wasnt actually filming whatsoever before Ezra got here. There was just one case but most of the time its turned off plus I was just checking if Ezra is okay and if he needs anything so dont worry"Hera chuckeled

"Glad to know that..."Kanan said and checked the time "Should I go wake up the others ?"

"Well we do have a supply run to do today so go wake them up"Hera said

Then the door of the common room suddenly opened and there was Ezra. "Oh Good morning Ezra"Hera stepped closer to the younger boy.

"Good morning"Ezra said while rubbing his eyes, letting out a small yawn.

"Do you want to go with Kanan to wake up the others?"Hera asked

"Sure!"Ezra agreed immedietly

"Okay then let's go wake them up"Kanan smiled and got up, Ezra following behind him.

Kanan and Ezra first went to Sabine's cabin.

IN SABINE'S CABIN....

Sabine was turned around, clearly in deep sleep. 

"C-can I wake her up?"Ezra sheepishly asked hiding his excitement

"Sure"Kanan chuckeled. Ezra jumped on Sabine's bed.

"Sab,Sab,Sab! w-wake up, come on come on come on!"Ezra started moving her around, trying to get a reaction, he wasnt nervous since the female was sleeping. Sabine opened her eyes but they were still half closed. It was clear she was a bit annoyed and just wanted to sleep"Ezra go back to sleep"Sabine muttered.