A boy named Ezra part 16

After a long hour of pain and emotional exhaustion, Ezra fell asleep in the same position that he was in.

After around 15 minutes since he fell asleep, Hera came into Kanan's room. She was about to call out to the smaller boy but quickly noticed he was sleeping. Hera got concerned that  he might catch a cold since he was halfway on the floor. The twi'lek came up to him and placed him on Kanan's bunk. She looked at the boy's face seeing all the dried tears as her heart ached. She managed to say

"Kanan is going to be okay... don't worry....Goodnight Ez"Hera said and went out of the cabin, leaving the boy to rest.

IN THE COMMON ROOM...

Hera came back in. "Where is Ezra?"Sabine asked as Hera answered "Sleeping". The female Twi'lek sat down next to Sabine. Zeb sighed "I cant belive this happened to Kanan, and Ezra is really taking it badly"

"I agree...if...if.. Kanan...."Sabine was interrupted as Hera saw a new build up tears in her eyes.

"K-Kanan he-he will be okay, I know it"Hera still letting her eyes to sparkle from the tears.

WITH KANAN....

Kanan was alone in the med-bay, he was on the medical bunk. The man looked lifeless..he didnt make any movements or sounds but inside his mind...

IN KANAN'S VISION..

"Huh?"Kanan said while getting up from a black floor "Where-Where am I?". After a few moments of trying to find something in the darkness, Kanan sighed in stress.

"What happened and why is it so dark here?"

WITH EZRA....

Ezra while sleeping felt that he was connecting to something.

IN KANAN'S VISION...

Suddenly the whole black room turned...into the med-bay at the base. It was very familiar to Kanan since he was alway there for regular check ups. Kanan was standing there and as he looked behind him he saw..a body..his body..just laying there but a small raven haired boy was crying next to it (Kanan's body). He had his head burie into Kanan's chest.

"E-Ezra?"Kanan asked(Spirit Kanan)

"Kanan, *sniff*, w-why..did you *pant*...have to leave...This is my fault, I could have helped on that mission... this would have never happened and now...you...you are...g-g-gone!"Ezra said between sobs and cries

"I'm..gone?"Kanan asked

"No Ezra, I'm right here ! C-can't you see me?, I never left"Kanan  was starting to panic. What was Ezra talking about. He wanted to reach out and touch Ezra's shoulder but his hand went right through it...like he was a Ghost "W-What?" Kanan managed to mutter.

"Dad, please.....don't leave, stay with me, don't die......why?...why?..WHY!? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY??!, why did this happen, you didn't deserve this !"Ezra said and grabbed his head. Kanan(spirit Kanan) started to cry and tears were falling down when seeing Ezra in pain. Suddenly Ezra winced and looked at his arm, grabbing his shoulder  "I-I-It h-hurts......" he rolled up his sleeve and the black spot now covered Ezra's whole arm and it was already close to his neck. Kanan froze at the sight. He didnt know what to think. What was that...how did all this happen. In concern Kanan screamed "Ezra!" trying to get the boy's attention. Suddenly Ezra turned around with puffy eyes and tears falling down his cheeks "K-Kanan" he muttered.

Everything started to turn dark...

"I'm s-scared"Ezra said

"EZRA!"Kanan yelled again trying to reach out to the smaller boy but in  in a blink of an eye, Kanan was back in that room where there was nothing but darkness.

"W-What was that?"Kanan asked "....was that...Ezra's nightmare?.....something is wrong since we both connected to eachother all the sudden....."

"I need to wake up, I Need to help....my son"Kanan said with eyes of Determination...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay another chapter done :). hope you liked it, leave down in the comments what do you think :):)

Padawan girl out.