A boy named Ezra part 15

The crew was just in front of that med-bay, sitting on the chairs and crying. They didn't know what else to say or do, just cry. But it was the hardest for Ezra, he felt both Emotional and physical pain at the same time but kept silent about it. The doctor was went back inside for a few moments after Hera comforted Ezra and as soon as he came back, the entire crew's gaze fell on him. Hera got up and spoke  "Are we able to see him?". The doctor was quiet as he looked away "Im sorry, but not at the moment...its better if you go, you also need to relay and calm down". Hera thought for a second and sighed in between her cries. Sabine and Zeb had gotten up hesitantly and started walking towards the ghost. But the small crying boy was still sitting down. Hera came to him and kneeled down at his height "......E-Ezra *snif*....we-we should get back to the Ghost and wait..". Ezra's gaze shot up from the floor, looking into Hera's soul with thise electric blue eyes of his that were now sparkling with tears.

"I'm not leaving!"Ezra said between cries

"Ezra...."Hera said. Then the doctor came closer to the younger boy and gently spoke "Ezra, Kanan will be alright, I-I....*Sigh* I promise he will, right now..do your best to calm down..". Ezra stayed silent refusing to look up at the man in front of him.

"Alright, L-Lets go"Hera said rubbing her face from tears taking Ezra by the hand. He was so weak and fragile. Hera couldnt even feel him there.

AT THE GHOST, THE COMMON ROOM....

Sabine, Zeb and Hera were sitting on the couch. They were all wearing worried and sad expressions.

"We have to help Ezra somehow....this is too much.."Hera said

"I agree.."Zeb muttered as Sabine nodded "w-what should we do?". There was a moment of silence untill Hera spoke with a sigh "I-I dont..know"

IN KANAN'S ROOM.....

Ezra was sitting on the floor with his head burried into Kanan's bunk. Tears were still falling from his eyes uncontrollably.

"K-K-Kanan.....Dad!...come back...come please" The boy said between his sobs and cries "Why..W-Why did this have to happen to him?". Suddenly he felt sharp pain coming from his shoulder once again as he let an "Ow" escape his lips. He grabbed his shoulder as a reflex

"What is wrong with it?" Ezra said rolling up his sleeve...

What Ezra saw... terriffied him. The black spot on his shoulder was now completely dark but bigger ...a lot bigger. It was starting to cover more than half of his arm "Ugh...It hurts....". Soon Ezra noticed that with each second that passed the black thing on his shoulder was starting to get bigger and bigger. As it became bigger, it started hurting even more.

" No..No way Im telling anyone"Ezra said and grabbed his head in distress

"Kanan...I-I don't know *whimper of pain* w-what to do...I'm trapped....I need YOU!" Ezra said and burried his head into his arms that were on Kanan's bunk imagining that Kanan was there with him.....but the worst part was....he knew..Kanan might never wake up....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I know it's short, but it was family game night and well my mum and I lost....well what can you do?. Alright, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, leave down in the comments what do you think and I'll see you all later 

Padawan girl out.