MY LONG TERM GOALS

As I am getting mature, I learn to set up my long term goals. I am almost 26 years old as of this moment, thank God I am still alive and hopeful. I am currently working in a BPO company and I am telling you, it is also exciting to start from the scratch. Though you are starting again, at least this time you know how to correct your mistakes. At least you already have an idea how to perform cause of your experiences. If you are just a newbie in this industry, it is good you are always hungry to learn and to enjoy your life with Call Center. That is the time that you will persevere no matter how many challenges will come on your way. Learn to take good care of yourself especially your health cause it is important. I am just learning to buy simple things for myself like my personal things,clothes,good affordable books and of course something good that will make me happy. Since the start of the training, you start to visualize yourself as someone better you. It means you are improving even an inch everyday. My long term goals as well are to pamper myself more, be a successful writer though working mother and read more inspiring books. Everytime I read books, I feel like travelling. My mind is being more imaginative that it came to the point that I feel every emotion in that story or that book. I have a lot of stories and it has proven that life is full of sad and happy memories. In this industry, I remember the challenging part was when I become a bully victim last 2016. The gay that mistreated me with foul words had seen the dark side of me. He was a friend for a week, treated me and accompanied me during the first week of our product training. Surprisingly, the gay changed into a bad person and starting to offend me a lot. I decided to make a incident report against him and passed it to HR. Moving forward, I want to handle my anger more and still I want to be called Joy and my phone name will be Marie. Those names come from my name, Maridel Joy. So,what are you waiting for? List your long term goals and better read it everyday and remember it by your heart. Let us all be successful in the future! Always take care of your health,your heart, consume your benefits and make sure that the company is treating you right and that is what all of us deserve! Our job is never easy so be proud of it and always be humble by inspiring other people who wants to join our industry. When my daughters grow up, it will be okay for me them to join this industry. This writing I have about Call Center Agents will continually be updating cause I want the world to know how good the industry is and you can also considered it noble. Do not just pay bills forever, let yourself grow not just financially but with all other aspects as well.