Vol. 1 Ep. 2 - The Shining Beacon

Hey Everyoooooone! It's Nehpets here. And welcome back to another episode of our RWBY: Male!Reader x Ruby Rose!

And just to make things crystal clear:

RWBY belongs to RoosterTeeth
The story belongs to me
And you belong to yourself

Hope you fellas enjoy!

LET .....
.
.
THE
.
.
READING
.
.
.
.
.
COMMENCE!!!
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

You and your headmaster of an uncle steps out of the elevator as you both arrived on your designated floor on the lobby. As you go towards outside the school, Ozpin calls out to you.

Ozpin: (Y/N)......

You: Yes, Uncle?

Ozpin: When we're inside the school or in public, try not to call me 'uncle', as it could arouse suspicion. Some other people does not know with our affiliation just yet. So try to keep it down for now.

You: Okay.... Would that be all?

Ozpin: *Nods* Yes. And good luck for tomorrow's initiation.

You: Thanks.....Professor.

You gave Ozpin a small smile before Ozpin closes the elevator doors and takes it to his office. You walked off to meet the other students, and you secretly hoped that you could see Ruby first. Just near the school, several ships, carrying the young students for Beacon, are seen up in the sky as they land to dock at the entrance of the school. One particular ship is hovering just above the others as a familiar white-haired individual waits for something or rather someone as it paces along the windows of the ship.

Weiss: There it is. Beacon Academy. So much potential. Ugh! What's taking him so long?! Didn't you say Sky already left Atlas?!

Helper: H-He did, ma'am. I-In fact, he left earlier than us.

Weiss: Then where in the world of Remnant is he?! Hmph! Never mind about him. Tell the pilot to land the ship now, I don't want to be late for the entrance ceremony.

Helper: Yes, Miss Schnee.

Weiss: And when we land, tell the others to go and fetch my belongings.

Helper: As you wish, Ms. Schnee

The helper leaves out of Weiss' sight as he makes his way to the cockpit to tell the pilot to land.

Meanwhile........

One particular ship lands on the docks, and as soon as it did, a tall, scraggly, blonde emerges out of the ship first and goes over to the nearest trash can, hunching over it as he loses whatever he just had for lunch. Ruby Yang and alongside several other students, walk out of the ship and head down the paved path to the front of the school, ignoring the throwing up blonde. While heading down the path, Ruby and Yang takes the entirety of the school in astonishment.

Ruby and Yang: Wow.....

Yang: The view from Vale's got nothing on this!

With Ruby getting so much excited, she suddenly becomes a 2-D, starry-eyed, floating chibi of herself

Ruby: Ohmygosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff! (Gasps) And she's got a fire sword!

As Ruby tries getting closer, Yang pulls her sister by the hood, back into realistic proportions whatsoever.

Ruby: Ow! Ooww!

Yang: Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons!

Ruby: 'Just weapons'? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!