Vol. 2 Ep. 10 - Mountain Glenn

The full moon is shining over the ruined buildings of Mountain Glenn, and a lone Beowolf is searching through the rubble. It looks up briefly at the young girl who has it in her red crosshair scope, but Ruby Rose just lowers Crescent Rose and sighs in tiredness at she keeps lookout over the destruction.

You, Sky, and the rest of her team were still lying down on your sleeping mats around the fire with your weapons nearby, and Doctor Bartholomew Oobleck is higher up, slumped down against the wall next to the hole in the ceiling/floor. Sky was still sleeping peacefully, his hand still clasped on Blake's hand, with his cat now found sleeping on top of his stomach.

You, on the other hand were uncomfortably shifting on your mat, sweating cold bullets, as if you were having a nightmare. Which you actually are. Inside your dream, you were in a dark abyss, a woman's voice kept repeating your name too many times until it came to the point you can't take it anymore, add the fact your right hand was searing in cold pain as well. Then suddenly, you sat up from your mat, breathing heavily, but not noisily enough to disturb the others. You looked around yourself to find you're still with your team, and you gasped for air then sighed in relief.

You: (In head) A n-nightmare? Huh, well that's a fir-- Ah!!!

Your right hand suddenly burned in cold pain again. You looked over your hand gloved hand, and was surprised to see it glowing eerily underneath the fabric of your glove. Deciding not to spook Ruby, who is still keeping a lookout over the demolished buildings, you silently transfigured your body into your snow flurry form and floated up all the way to the top of the building inconspicuously.

When you finally reached the top, you reverted back to your original form. The pain in your hand became too painful to bear, making you rip the glove right out of your hand, and tried letting out your Semblance out of it in frustration. Just then, you were incredibly shocked when a light beam was projected out from your palm skyward.

You: Whoa!

The glow was faint, but you felt incredible power within the beam. snowflakes and flurries were gathering up at the base of your palm. You just hoped no Grimm would come over to check it out. After a minute or two, you closed your palm to stop the beam, gathered up all the power within it, and slammed your fist down, creating a small circular shockwave around the roof. You heaved out a sigh in exhaustion, and stood up. You looked down at your hand in amazement before it turned into a surprised one again. The mark on your right palm was not found. You were relieved to see it finally gone, but when you tried to a summon some of your powers in your said palm, only to see the mark again, but in a different way. Instead, the mark took the form of some kind of similar to a runic circle, floating a couple of centimeters off your palm with ice shards floating on top of the circle.

Then, the ice shards that were floating on top of the circle began to shake violently.

You: Huh?

You leaned your face in to take a closer look, but when they started glowing up by the second before it slowly cracked,

You: Shoot!

You withdrew your face back quickly, before it literally exploded, which you narrowly avoided by backflipping, and for some reason you felt some of your Aura drained. When you landed back down, you were astonished to see a perfect, solid ice copy of yourself in the same position you were before the ice shards exploded.

You: This... is new. Where did this come from?

You continue yourself to be fascinated by your new abilities. It seemed that your Semblance had just gained two new abilities: Creating anything made out of ice to explode at will, and create and leave an Ice copy of yourself.You were really mesmerized by the new power as you had never experienced any change in your Semblance before. Howling was then from the distance and you quickly realized that you were supposed to be on bed and not testing out your new abilities. Meanwhile, Sky and the three members of RWBY have their eyes closed, but Yang Xiao Long is the first to stop pretending.