Vol. 1 Ep. 15 - Black and White (Part 2)

Roman: Well? Time's running out, Ice pop.

You still haven't decided, and every second that passes slowly kills you in the inside as you try your hardest to decide. It really was a tough decision to make.

You: I.... I....

Ruby gazes at you desperately as tears began to form in her eyes. Sky grimaces as he fidgets greatly and tries to break free.

Sky: Save Ruby, cap! Don't worry about me.

Blake: N-No! Sky what are you saying?!

You: No! Don't you dare do anything stupid, Sky!

Sky: Then you better hurry. If you won't choose, then I will.

You closed your eyes tightly as you try to form a plan of a possible way to save them both without any harm. Should you turn yourself in for them? Is it going to be enough? Your life for theirs? Your thoughts were interrupted when more Bullheads came soaring in and dropping off White Fang members that began surrounding you. Just as you were about to finally choose the person you're gonna have to save, an air of breath trickled through your ear, as if someone was breathing in it. And never in your life you were relieved to hear Claire and Tealle's voice in your sides, their figures completely unseen from the situation as they were both invisible. Then Claire quietly asks:

Claire: Did I miss the butt whoopin'?

You inconspicuously shook your head and quietly chuckled in amusement.

Tealle: So, do you have a plan, cap?

You nodded and began whispering inconspicuously, hoping Roman and the White Fang members wouldn't hear.

You: Now that you girls are here, yes. Tealle, Claire, take out those two White Fang members that are holding Sky and Ruby, I'll take care of Roman, but you guys'll have to wait until I give the signal. You girls tell Blake, Penny and Sun to deal with the other White Fang member, and their Bullheads. Got it?

When you didn't heard a response from them, you have assumed they have went on, because you heard slight whispering and muttering behind you. Then out of the corner of your eye, you saw a shimmer behind the two large White Fang members that were holding Sky and Ruby. Claire and Tealle have finally took their positions. All you have to do now was to give the signal.

You: Hey, Roman!

Roman: (Grumbles) What?!

You: Your shoes are untied.

Roman then bursts out laughing.

Roman: Do you really think I'd fall for that tri--- Oh.

When Roman looked at his boots, he was surprised to see them untied after all. Just as he was about to crouch and tie them back, you made punching gesture with your arm and a flurry of ice came out from your fists, landing right after Roman's feet. You opened your palms and raised it upwards, creating a fist made of ice that collided with Roman's face as he crouched down, and was sent flying a couple of feet before landing back down, creating a small crater. Simultaneously, the two White Fang members that were holding Sky and Ruby captive were knocked out cold before they were finally released from their restraints. Tealle and Claire slowly became visible as they handed them their weapons back. In an instant, all hell broke loose on the docks.

You: Tealle, Claire, you help Blake and that monkey faunus take out the White Fang.

Claire/Tealle: Roger!/You got it!~

With that they rushed off, with Tealle propelling herself by firing a round from her spear/shotgun, before grabbing Claire by the arm, who launches herself in a small group of White Fang members.