Vol. 3 Ep. 12 End of the Beginning

Inside the dining hall, Sky and Adam were circling each other, like a a pair of lions about to pounce each other for an attack. Adam was the first to move, dashing towards the silver-haired boy. Sky parries his thrust with the blade attachment of his pistol, then punches him straight across the face, before doing a backflip kick. Adam staggers a bit before engaging again, his quick strikes and slashes being dodged and evaded by Sky, before he was able to time his attack correctly and catch his hand. He yanks it forward, sweeps him off his feet, then does an inhumanly-quick jump back kick, which sends him off at the end of the dining hall, crashing himself against a pile of tables. Adam slowly recovers from the pile as he dusts himself, then they began encircling each other again.

Adam:
I'll admit, you've proven to be a worthy opponent for a filthy hybrid. I should've expected much more from The Great Skylar Frostydia.

Sky: Was that a compliment or a ridicule?

Adam: Who cares? Your superiority in speed won't be enough to stop me.

Sky:
Are you even listening to yourself? Your war between human and Faunus has gone too far enough, and I'm ending it here now by defeating you. Right here, right now. I'm giving you a second chance, Adam: Surrender, and you might as well save yourself from a life-sentenced jail cell in Atlas.

Adam: Over my dead body, filthy hybrid.

Sky shook his head disappointingly, before he raised his pistol at him.

Sky: You've had your chance.....

As he finished his sentence, he activates the pistol in its melee form. The grip straightened out as the rest of the blade unfolds outwards, while the barrel compacts into itself until Sky finally wields a full-length sword of his own, longer than his own arm and still possessing a curved-shape neat the end. As they dash at each other, flashes of silver and red were emanated as their weapons clash against each other.

After a clash, they were both knocked back. Adam shoots a couple of rounds towards Sky, who deflects them all by moving at superhuman speed, and then darts forward and delivers a series of slashes at Adam, who was unable to keep up with the speed to block them. Sky loads a magazine into his sword, and fires a round and uses the momentum to knock Adam's sword away, and giving him a roundhouse kick straight in the chest, launching him back, laying flat on his stomach. Before he could even have the chance to recover, Sky kicks him in the head, but was not enough to knock him out unconscious.

Sky: Your so-called philosophy, stops now.

Just before he could deliver the killing bow, several movements catches his attention. He turns to see an armada of White Fang with their guns raised against him. He flips forward in time to evade the bullets that was being fired upon him before taking cover in one of the long dining tables.

Adam: STOP! He's mine.

He ordered hi men to stand down as he picks up his sword and slowly advances towards the table Sky was hiding at. Outnumbered and outgunned, Sky only knew one solution to this situation: Withdraw. Having no more regrets, Sky quickly leaves the dining hall in a flash, leaving trails of silver light as he does. As Adam came close upon the table, not knowing his opponent had already left, he slashes the table in half and finds it empty.

Adam: In due time, Frostydia. We'll meet again. Withdraw the rest of you! Our business here is done.

Meanwhile, you were flying as quickly as you could in your snow form, which was slowly consuming your Aura, towards the academy until you were able to see the exterior of Beacon Tower, out of it came Jaune and Pyrrha, who was carrying Sky's weapon. Pyrrha noticed your snow flurry and poked Jaune's shoulder to gain his attention towards you. When you were in reach, you reverted back to your normal form. Out of exhaustion, you staggered forwards and your knees met the ground. Pyrrha and Jaune helped you up as you recovered.