Vol. 1 Ep. 13 - Forever Fall

Pyrrha, having heard birds fly away, turns and looks back at the hill that You, Jaune and Team CRDL were on, prompting Ruby to ask if Pyrrha is okay. She answers in a 'not-so-fine' way.

Pyrrha: I'm... fine.

She continues to look beyond, when a slurping sound was heard, followed by Pyrrha discovering that her jar is now empty.

Pyrrha: Nora!!!

In the meantime with Team MSTC, Sky was just about to finish another jar of sap when he discovered the jars are empty again. He sighed irritatingly as he held his head down for a second. Then....

Sky: Why you little, childish----

*View over the part of the forest where Team MSTC are*

Sky: TEEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLE!!!

Meanwhile in the other side of the forest, you materialized back to your normal as you settled yourself into a tree, close enough to Jaune, Cardin and his lackeys without being seen. You see Jaune getting pushed to the ground, groaning as he looks up and sees a sap-covered Cardin looming over him. The bigger warrior picks Jaune up by his front and grins while punching him back to the ground. You grimaced at the sight.

Cardin: You know that wasn't very smart, Jauney boy.

He picks up Jaune again while the rest of Team CRDL watches. This boiled your blood to the max as you felt a vein appearing in your forehead.

Cardin: I'm gonna make sure they send you back to mommy in teeny tiny pieces.

Jaune: (head hanging back) I don't care what you do to me...

He then glares at Cardin with fury.

Jaune: ... but you are not messing with one of my friends.

Hearing Jaune's chivalrous remark, made him look momentarily shocked, and this made you smile in amusement.

Cardin: What? You think talking like that makes you tough? You think you're a big strong man now?

Jaune smiles in defiance, causing Cardin to be enraged. Cardin roars and raises his fist again. Your right hand glowed eerily with your Aura as you aimed at Cardin's hand. You were about to release it when a bright light shines from Jaune, blinding you as you hear Cardin crying out in pain. When the bright glow faded, you saw Jaune, now back on the ground but completely healed. He looks confusedly at his hands as they faintly glow white. You had just realized he had just used his Aura to defend himself.

You(In head): Well, that's the first time I've ever seen him use it. He has the potential, alright. I might as well sit this one out a bit until drastic measures are needed.

While Jaune stares, though, Sky Lark kicks him in the back and gets him on his stomach. He then looks up and glares at the approaching Cardin.

Cardin: Let's see how much of a man you really are...

Just as he says this, a low growl is heard,,making you jump up from where you are sitting. A surprised Team CRDL turns around and sees a large paw crash onto the scene, belonging to a huge Ursa Major with dozens of jagged spikes sticking out from its wide back. It leaps forward and stands over the terrified students, lifting its head in the air to smell the sap on Cardin's breastplate. It lands back on its forelegs and roars at Cardin while his teammates heroically flee.

Russel: That's a big Ursa!

You had a serious sweat-drop demeanor as you watch Cardin's teammates runs away from scene.