Vol. 2 Ep. 1 - Best Day Ever

Hey Everyoooooone! It's Nehpets here. And today we're finally back and beginning a new episode from the 2nd Volume of our RWBY: Male!Reader x Ruby Rose! 

And just to make things crystal clear:

RWBY belongs to RoosterTeeth
The story belongs to me.

And you belong to yourself.

Hope you fellas enjoy!

LET .....
.
.
THE
.
.
READING
.
.
.
.
.
COMMENCE!!!

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Inside Beacon Academy's cafeteria, You, Sky, and Team RWBY are sitting together as Blake looks over some notes. You are peacefully eating your lunch as Sky, a mechanical pencil on his hand, works with something on his sketch notebook while Claire and Tealle were seating beside Team JNPR.

Sky: Why does this thing have to be so difficult?!

Sky shook his head furiously and disapprovingly at the same time, glaring at the piece of paper in his sketchbook as he takes his eraser yet again for the umpteenth time that the page became faded, and starts erasing at in incredible pace.

Yang: Whatcha up to Sky?

Yang stood behind him, starting to gaze at Sky's sketchbook with a curious look on her face. Sky acted quickly by suddenly closing his sketchbook before she could even determine what he was working on.

Sky: N-Nothing! I-It's something I'm working on requested by General---

Yang: Boring.....

To his surprise, Yang rudely interrupted him before he could even finish. Sky just shrugged his shoulders and continued whatever he was working on. Yang then slides next to Blake..

Yang: Whatcha doing?

Blake: Nothing. (Closing her book.) Just going over notes from last semester.

Yang, out of nowhere, suddenly catches a grape in her mouth.

Yang: Lame.

Claire giggles as she continues to toss grapes at Yang with her spoon as Nora passes her the said fruits. Claire launches another and Yang catches the fruit with ease, giving Claire the thumbs up. It's been months ever since the trouble at the docks, and the Dust Robberies that were usually happening in Vale have seemed to calm down a bit. Not that you really minded though, as you were actually quite thankful that day, the day where Ruby confessed her feelings as Blake did with Sky. Just then Ruby walk in, giving an enormous heave as she slams a binder onto the table, catching everyone off guard, and for your lunch to leap a feet off the table before landing back, spilling all it's contents on your face.

You: Hey! I'm eating here!

Ruby: I-I'm sorry, (Y/N)!

You then wiped your face with a napkin.

You: Sky, eat your food before it gets cold.

Sky, barely touching his food and not looking at you as he still continues to get focused on his sketch, replies....

Sky: I'll eat later. Besides, I'm not really hungry.

You raised your eyebrows at this as you stared upon him out of confusion. Ever since he got a call from Atlas a few weeks ago, he's been up almost every night of the day, working on his sketchpad, his dark eye bags were clearly visible under his eyes, but he doesn't even seem look fatigued about it, and the fact that he hasn't eat normally everyday was very disturbing. And every time you, your friends, and your teammates would ask about it, he would just briefly answer with a "Nothing", or even ignores it. So, you all decided to put it at that. But you could tell that Blake worries greatly at Sky's condition.