Vol. 1 Ep. 9 - The Badge and the Burden

Hey Everyoooooone! It's Nehpets here. And welcome back to another episode of our RWBY: Male!Reader x Ruby Rose!.

And just to make things crystal clear:

RWBY belongs to RoosterTeeth
The story belongs to me
And you belong to yourself

Hope you fellas enjoy!

LET .....
.
.
THE
.
.
READING
.
.
.
.
.
COMMENCE!!!

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

You: "Ugh, what time is it?"

You reached over to the side of your bed and grabbed your alarm clock from your nightstand to check the time.

You: 7:00... Still that early? Oh well, might as well get up and get ready. Classes are gonna start up in a few hours, anyway.

You got up and was just about to start getting changed when you looked over to where your teammate were sleeping. You all took the corners of the room for more spaces. There were two small book shelves, two desk, and two closets, all shared with you and Sky with the half, and with Tealle and Claire with the other half. You walked into the bathroom and locked the door. After a few minutes, you had finally exited the bathroom with your uniform on. You had, however, put your trench coat on instead of your blazer you had been provided as you felt the most comfortable in it, leaving you only with a white shirt and tie under the coat.

Better get the whole team up or we're gonna be late, you thought. You first walked over to Tealle. A slight shake was enough to wake her up. She sat up and stretched her arms out.

Tealle: (Yawn) Oh, good morning (Y/N). Did you have a good sleep?

You: Tch. Barely got any. You can thank Claire for that. Won't stop snoring every second of the minute.

Tealle giggled a bit at your comment, which caused you to start cracking up, ending up waking both Sky and Claire on the process.

Sky: Morning, Tealle, (Y/N).

Claire: Ugh, still tired. Give me ten more minutes, cap.

You: You could do that if you want to, while the rest can listen to the great idea I just came up with. But first things first, I suggest you all get changed into your uniforms, so we can all finally go once classes begin.

They all nodded, except for Claire who continued snoring on her bed. You rolled your eyes at this as you conjured up an icy bolt from your palms. You thrust your hand forward and it trailed down to Claire's backside. Her eyes literally shot wide open as she jumped up from the bed.

Claire: Ah! Cold! Cold! Cold! Fine! I'm up! I'm up! I'm up! I'm up! Geez.....

After a few minutes, they were finally on their uniforms. Tealle and Claire were wearing the standard female uniform of the Academy, though Claire was not wearing her stockings. As for Sky, he was also wearing the standard uniform for males. Although, he too preferred his signature trench coat instead of the blazer, making you smirk in amusement.

You: You too, huh?

Sky: What can I say? I just love my coat.

You all turned towards the door, and saw a few of your stuff still unpacked from last night.

You: Ugh. Who would take all these much stuff?!

Sky: Uhm, weapon's maker here, bud. Ring any bells? Of course, I will still need a few weapon parts, upgrades, and modifications for Dawn and Twilight.