Vol. 6 Ep. 1 - Argus Limited

In a busy train station in Mistral, People go about their business; whether they be buying a train ticket, going shopping, eating food, and more. Holographic screens placed throughout the station show different locations. Amongst them are Argus, Wind Path, Kuchinashi, Shion, and Vale, the latter shown to be crossed out with an "Out of Service" message next to it. Qrow Branwen can be reading a letter aloud that he wrote to James Ironwood, detailing recent events.

"It's been two weeks since the attack on Haven. The official report states that the plot to destroy Mistral's CCT Tower was thwarted by Ghira Belladonna and the Faunus militia group from Menagerie, joined by High Councilor Linna Azure and her personal guards to rescue her daughter from the enemies' clutches. Huntsmen and some students coincidentally visiting the headmaster were also able to lend some assistance. Unfortunately, Leonardo Lionheart lost his life while trying to defend his school. And those responsible for organizing the attack and the kidnapping of Noble Faunus managed to escape. As I'm sure you can guess, there's a lot more to this report than I'm willing to say in this letter. But for now, what I'm trying to say is that we're on our way to Atlas, James. There's a good chance we'll get there before this letter does, but in case we don't, I need you to know that we're bringing a lot more than bad news with us. See you soon, Qrow."

As Qrow places the letter in a mail box, the venerable Legendary Huntsman, (D/N), is seen leaning on one of the pillars behind him, his arms crossed and a frown present in his face.

"To think that you would sugar coat what Leo had done."

"I'm just trying to be discreet, (D/N)." Qrow reasoned, taking out his flask. "We can't even trust the express these days. I'm not going to take that chance."

The Timekeeper removes himself from the pillar and stands upright, sighing to himself as Qrow then takes a sip. "Well, if anything goes downhill when we get to Atlas, you're up."

Suddenly, Qrow's niece runs by and bumps into him, a small handheld package present in her hand.

"Hey, what's with the running?" Qrow exclaims as he wipes his mouth from spilling his drink from the bump.

"And what's with the standing?" Ruby shouts back in exasperation as she jogs away. "It's almost time!"

"She sure is eager, that girl" (D/N) comments before turning his attention away from the running girl and back to Qrow, who just shrugs his shoulders.

"Meh..." he mutters, capping his flask and returns it in his back pocket.

As Ruby halts her jog for a while, she sees the people chattering, walking up and about in the station lobby, before she uses her Semblance to fly through the gate. She then emerges back into her normal form, smiling and humming, approaching the benches where her companions, minus Blake and Tealle, are waiting.

"And?" Yang asks on how her shopping went.

Ruby lets out an excited shriek as she shows them a bag containing bought goods from a nearby gift shop she bought with Claire's own pocket money from her last mission as a mercenary, much to the latter's insistence.

"What an absolute waste of time--" Weiss comments in an annoyed tone before being suddenly interrupted by the blonde hothead.

"What did you get me?" Yang asked, clearly excited for what Ruby got for her.

"You'll have to wait and see~!" Ruby teased in a sing-song manner, moving the bag away.

"No fair!"

After Ruby sticks her tongue, Yang attempts to snatch the bag from Ruby, who recoils away from her as much as possible; then Claire jumps from between them, to separate them.