Vol 3 Ep. 11 - Heroes and Monsters

Back in the airship, you were effortlessly slashing and hacking every single Griffon that landed on the ship. Another Griffon lands on, but Ruby dashes past you and easily cuts it down with her scythe, causing it to disintegrate into black particles. But suddenly, you both hear a snap, turning to see Neo, now changing into her standard attire with a wave of light washing over her from bottom to top, as she winks after taking a picture of you and Ruby, sending it to a certain crime lord with the following text:

"Guess Who?"

Roman: Oh, you can not be serious!

Having realized his old foes are interfering yet again, the wanted criminal quickly picks up his cane and walks up to the top of the airship. Back in Beacon Academy's Courtyard, Blake, Sky, and Weiss were busy fighting Beowolves, Creeps, and Ursa, along with an army of rogue droids, much to Sky's irritation as he cuts one down.

Sky: This is completely insane! What kind of technology could even corrupt these droids! I designed them to be impervious to virus!

Weiss: Can you do something about it, Sky?!

Sky: Course I can! Just buy me some time!

With so, he presses his fingers to the sides of his glasses and a holographic monitor and keyboard appears before him as codes of different sort are scrolling down the monitor. Sky types as quickly as he could from the holographic screen to gain access only for it to show a pop-up of "Access Denied", and a familiar Black Queen Piece. Then suddenly a disrupting static sound is heard from both monitor and the glasses. Weiss, Sky and Blake winced greatly at the sound, forcing Sky to remove his glasses and throws it hard against the ground, shattering upon impact. Unfortunately, Sky needed his eyeglasses as his eyesight weren't too great, prompting him to lose his footing and kneel down to the ground.

Weiss: Sky!

She quickly rushes towards her bestfriend as she hands him his emergency contact lenses, with Blake pushing off every Grimm, droid, and White Fang alike.

Sky: I... I can't stop it. They're completely out of my control now....

Suddenly, an Air Bus swooped by above them, dropping off students as they arrive to help Blake, Weiss, and Sky. Just as Claire and Tealle landed, the latter went off to assist the other students while the former went off to find her trusted friend, but suddenly sees a ship with an Alpha Beowulf crash down and decides to investigate. Claire runs just outside the dining hall, until she stops when the Beowolf from earlier latches onto the side of the building above her. Her attention is then drawn away from the Beowolf when she hears a wounded scream inside the burning interior of the dining hall. She then gives a look of horror when she sees a familiar figure throw an Atlas soldier. No sooner than she recognized the male Faunus, a deadly glare works its way up to her face.

Claire: You...

Adam: Well, well, well. If it isn't the traitor's partner.

Claire: How do you know who I am?

Adam: Let's just say I had a particular associate. And just for the record, I was the who saved the ungrateful brat from being confined in a train.

Claire then remembers talking to Tealle about her using a train after shouting at Weiss, and Tealle asking Claire to keep it a secret from everyone else.

Adam: She would have been a great asset for the White Fang, if not being an ungrateful traitor, and worse than naivety: A gutless coward.

Claire: You..... TAKE THAT BACK!!!

This provokes her to attack the Faunus as she activates her claws, and charges invisibly towards him. Back in the courtyard, just as the students prepare to battle the incoming enemies, Sky receives a call from Ozpin with only three words: