Vol. 5 Ep. 11 - The More the Merrier

Travelling on a ship to Mistral, Tealle's personal guards, the Cerulean High Guards are seen training some of the Faunus on the ship's deck.
Inside one of the larger quarters in the ship, Blake hands a cup of tea to Marigold as Sun stands and leans his shoulder near the door.

Blake: It just crossed my mind just now, Mary, but how and why you come to Menagerie?

Marigold stays silent for a while as she stares at her reflection on the tea.

Marigold: After the Beacon fell, I went on a search for Tealle. And when I found Tealle with you, I....

Blake: You followed us?

Marigold: I.... well, yes. But I wasn't the only one...

Sun: What do you mean?

He asks as he moves away from the doors and takes a sit near them.

Marigold: Remember the time you fought with Noir and the rest of Oceanus Armis?

Blake: What about it?

Marigold: After your fight, I saw someone who looked liked Noir near the real, knocked-out Noir. That someone took Noir's armor, and Grimm appeared out of nowhere, before I was able to intercept that impostor. I had to bring Noir to safety and take all the Grimm down, but I saw him flee to a ship, towards Menagerie's direction. I knew something bad was going to happen if the clothes of the Oceanus Armis captain were stolen. So, I sneaked on board to find out if my suspicions were true. But when we arrived in Menagerie, I blew my cover.

Blake: What happened after that?

Marigold: What else? I had to flee to the harsh wilderness of Menagerie.

Blake: Why didn't you come to us sooner?

Marigold: I knew that if I were to make a move now, I'd just be endangering her life and anyone close to her even more. So, I decided to
stay there until the coast was clear.

As Marigold continued her story, drinking tea whilst doing so, the acting leader of the Cerualean High Guards enters the room, showing the radar to them and found Tealle's position at Haven Academy.

Marigold: If she's in Haven Academy, then that only means one thing.....

Blake: The White Fang must have gotten Tealle's parents on their side now....

Cerulean High Guard: That could be a problem, considering we will be facing against a noble Faunus, not to mention a highly-veteran Huntress. That could prove difficult for the conscripted Faunus we have with us.

Marigold: Then train them..... harder, if necessary.

The acting leader of Tealle's personal Guards bows respectfully at Marigold, before he leaves, but not before saying:

Cerulean High Guard: As you wish, Lady Catamount.

Extremely surprised, Marigold chokes on her tea as Sun and Blake stare at her in shock.

Marigold: Still have to get used to that......

Sun: You're a.....?

Marigold: A noble, yes. Well, being related to a noble Faunus has its own perks.....

A full moon illuminates the night sky above Haven Academy as Qrow and your father takes the lead with the currently present members of Team RWBY, MSTC, the remaining members of Team JNPR, and Oscar Pine following closely behind. Sky, in his Stormlight disguise, suddenly stops, completely uncomfortable. Claire notices this and stops beside him.

Claire: You alright?

Sky: No, I sense something.... Bad.

Without warning, Sky sprints away from the group quietly, with Claire following hesitantly, as you and others continue on, not noticing their sudden departure. Upon entering the building, you are greeted by Professor Lionheart, who is standing on a terrace at the top of the stairs that is being held up by a statue.

Lionheart: Why hello. Thank you for... coming.

Upon noticing the sudden increase of people than last time, he lets out a nervous laugh.

Lionheart: There... seems to be more of you than last time.

Qrow, your father, and the rest of the group stop to look up at Lionheart.