Vol. 5 Ep. 12 - Vault of the Spring Maiden

Outside Haven, Sky, waiting to make a move after Claire and their new ally finally deactivated all the bombs, suddenly feels a mild chill around the air and notices snow coming out from Haven Academy's direction. He looks between where Tealle is and Haven Academy, thinking of what he should do first. After a while he has decided, hesitantly rushing in to Haven.

Sky: I'm sorry, Tealle.....

Upon arriving, he tries to open the large double doors and finds out it is completely locked tight. Quickly drawing his katana, he slices the lock between the doors with a clean horizontal cut. And when he arrives inside, his hold on his weapons loosens out of shock as he sees his childhood bestfriend, Weiss, laying down, a gaping wound on her abdomen. He immediately snaps out of his stupor when he hears the sudden blast of ice cutting through air.

Jaune: WEISS!!!

Upon your uncontrollable rampage, you unknowingly damaged a support pillar with a beam of ice blast that slowly collapses on Weiss's body. With quick thinking, Sky activates his Semblance and rescues Weiss' wounded body before the pillar crushes her. Jaune quickly gets up and runs past the you and Cinder as you fought. Oscar watches Jaune approach Sky and the unconscious Weiss from his position up on the stairs, before he watches the fight between the two Maiden power holders.

Sky: (Y/N)!! Stop!!

Sky runs in front of you and tries to calm you down, but you merely, and effortlessly, just swat him aside so hard he flies a little distance, which angers Yang. But before Yang could lash out at you, your father rushes in and stops her.

(D/N): No! Don't! He's too feral to reason with! If he's not stopped, he could destroy Haven! Just stay back, and let me deal with this.

Due to your feral manner in terms of melee combat, Cinder wasn't able to participate with your movements, easily overpowering her, knocking her a few feet away. Just before you could continue your onslaught, your father jumped in front of you to calm you down, albeit unsuccessful in doing so, forcing him to do it the hard way: fight

Angered at the sudden predicament, Oscar smacks Lionheart with his cane, causing him to fall down the stairs and into Hazel, who remains unfazed at the sudden turn of events, as Lionheart falls to the ground. Oscar quickly runs over to Ruby, with Nora joining him.

Oscar: Ruby, get up! Get up!! We need you!

Hazel picks up Lionheart by his collar, lifting him off the floor.

Hazel: You're lettin' that boy make a fool of you.

Lionheart: That's not just a boy! It's Ozpin.

Hazel's eyes widen in utter surprise when he says this.

Lionheart: He's already reincarnated!

Hazel drops Lionheart and looks over to Oscar, who is still trying to nudge Ruby to wake her up, but then notices Ozpin's cane being held in the young farm boy's hand.

Hazel: Ozpin?

Suddenly, the usual calm demeanor of Hazel slowly turns infuriated. After a while, Ruby stirs for a bit and finally opens her eyes.

Oscar: Ruby! You--

Hazel: OZPIN!!!! You thought you could hide from ME?!!

He rips his coat off, before grabbing a pair of lightning Dust crystals from a couple of pouches on his legs.