Chapter Eight: I don't need to hide it because I don't even have parents!

Sorry for the late update. I was very busy :(

Connor Franta as Connor (Check the picture)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! x

If Jessamine can wait for Finn for more than a year, so can you for a few months.

Edit: Few months meaning, ever since you've read that Finn and Jessamine got separated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eight: I don't need to hide it because I don't even have parents!

I screamed and dropped the device. It was horrible. I am officially pregnant. What am I going to do?

Slowly, I was losing my balance, and I knelt down, and cried. It was a scary news for me. It wasn't something I wanted, and no one would surely help me.

"Jessamine." Someone knocked on the door and I recognized the voice. "Are you there?"

Hurriedly, I got up and returned the device back to the box and then placed the box back to the medicine cabinet. "Yeah!" I yelled.

"You've been there like, for an hour already." She continuously knocked. "Is there something wrong?"

How long had I been inside the restroom? I didn't even hear Brie's footsteps or anything. So she had been back for a couple of while now. I was too busy being afraid of my problem, that's why I was not attentive with whatever's happening.

"No." My face brightened as I wiped away my tears. I started to brush my teeth.

"Oh okay. I thought you just fainted or something." And with that, the knocking sound was gone.

When I got out of the restroom, I was in my pajama. I climbed up the bed and did not even say anything to Brie.

"Hey yo, something cooking?" Brie approached me and sat down on my bed.

"Pretty tired you know?" I sighed. Any minute now, I would cry, but I can't...not with Brie looking at me. I would never dare tell her about this, even if I knew that she would help me.

"I heard that you went on a date today." She looked at me with those eyes that screamed suspicion.

I wondered who tell her about it? I had a good guess that it's Luke. And which date? I went to two dates.

"Luke told you?"

"Yeah. You're on fire, Jessamine!" She pushed me a little.

Truth be told, I wished she would stop talking. I had no energy to entertain such stuff anymore. If ever I had the news that I got a negative, I would talk to her for hours and share all the things that happened between me and Tyrone, me and Caleb.

"Damn. Did you go wild on your date? You seem really exhausted." Brie frowned, because I knew she wanted me to tell stories.

"I didn't go wild, but yes, I'm pretty exhausted." I yawned and turned my back to her. "Good night, Brie."

She got up and bid me good night too as she shut down the lights. Good thing both of us love to sleep with lights out.

***

It was getting colder and colder as days go by. What a tough December. Brie went home to Oklahoma City because her family lives there. It was another peaceful morning when I got up, and today, I decided to go check up on the baby inside my tummy.

I decided to go straight to abort the fetus, because feeding myself is all I could afford. It will be an additional problem for me to have another mouth to feed. I wore my sweater and went out of the dorm.