Chapter Twenty-Nine: Do you have a sexy outfit that I could borrow next week?

My head hurt.

What happened again last night? I didn't even drink alcohol but I suddenly passed out. All I remembered was my body quickly turned weak and it just slumped down by itself.

As I opened my eyes, I got shocked when I was on an unknown bedroom. The whole bedroom was composed of everything white, except for the pictures hanging on the rope with clips secured on each. I quickly pushed the sheets out of fear because what I remembered was that last night I was with Tyrone.

I was still wearing the same outfit I wore last night, which I didn't know if something happened or not. In order to check whose bedroom this is, my instincts told me to go to the table. The desk was pretty neat, with a Macbook on the center, sketchpad on the right side, a box of drawing materials, and a DSLR camera.

"I don't think this is Tyrone's room..." I whispered to myself as I flipped open the sketchpad. My jaw dropped when the drawings inside were stunningly beautiful and realistic. Mostly the drawings and paintings were nature related. Some are abstract.

My eyes were dazzled with how the blending of paint was as if made by a real artist. I got to be honest, I only know how to sketch, but my skill is far from this. Every tiny detail was seen, from the tip of the grass to the veins of the leaves on the tree.

This sketch pad put my drawing skills to shame.

I scanned every drawing that was there, majority was photograph-like drawing of scenery. Giving a huge sigh, I put down the sketch pad and almost forgot the reason why I checked it out in the first place.

After that, I wandered to the pictures hanging on the thin rope. Almost all were beautiful shots of scenery, except one.

It's a picture of Brie, smiling sincerely, candidly taken with proper focus and lighting.

My heart melted instantly as I got the picture and scrutinized it for a few second. Every detail of Brie's face was evident, from her tiny freckles to the small lines on her lips. She's beautiful in the sense that, the picture powerfully depicted an image of a girl next door.

"This is probably Connor's room." I smiled to myself, but I started wondering why I was in Connor's room.

The door suddenly creaked open which resulted me in quickly returning the picture back to its proper place.

"Jessamime?" Connor entered the room bringing a bowl. "You're awake already?"

"Yeah..." I answered weakly, afraid that he might be angry at me for looking at his stuff.

He shut the door with his foot. "I cooked porridge for you."

I shyly scratched my head and wondered. "Uhm...can you explain why I'm here?"

"Of course but I think you should eat first. It's half past ten."

I took the bowl of porridge from him and repeatedly thanked him for preparing something for me.

I sat down on his bed and he did the same thing. At first, he just watched me eat the porridge but I felt uneasy so I told him to explain everything. "Why did I wake up in your bedroom?"

"Because..." His face showed a stoic expression. "I told you before that you should call me if you're going to drink right?"

Ah... I remembered, but he's not even someone that significant so, why should I? "Uhm yeah."

"Good thing I asked my brother, or else I wouldn't have known. Christian listened to what you said while you're talking on the phone. He told me you're going out with a guy named Tyrone."