Chapter Eighteen: This is the first time I laughed at your cheesy line.

"Jessamine!" Atreyi was obviously nervous but she showed her anger anyway. "What the hell girl?"

I started to stutter because it's really my fault for spying at them. "I'm... I'm sorry..."

The other girl, who has large round eyes and somehow thick red lips, looked like an Indian American. She was quite scared, because she doesn't even know me.

"I don't think you have the right to just secretly spy us like that. Why are you here anyway?" Atreyi felt like yelling as her voice increased.

I brushed my pants the moment I stood up. I was afraid of only one thing, our friendship breaking. "Uhm Atreyi, can we talk later? I have a class."

"No shit Jessamine. Why are you here?"

I crossed my eyebrows and got kind of pissed off. "I have a class, and I don't want to be late. Can we talk later? I promise I won't tell anyone with what I have just seen."

She finally agreed to let go of me. Before I left the balcony, I heard her saying, "Meet at cafeteria later at 12." She knew that I have a break on 12 today.

What kind of mess did I put myself into? It kept on disturbing me while I was in class. Image of them making out kept on flashing in my mind. Wondering if she was a bi or a lesbian, I got very distracted during class.

I have a lesbian friend? That's pretty cool actually. I never had a lesbian friend.

The moment the bell rung, I grabbed my stuff quickly in order to get myself to the gym early since it's my next class. Before I left though, Caleb tapped my back and told me not to forget about Debbie's party and that he'll drive me there around 6.

"Sure thanks."

He opened his arms which at first I didn't understand why but then at last I realized I should go closer and hug him, because that's what their culture is. Hugging.

I gave him a quick hug and bid goodbye to Caleb.

My gym class was pretty lame, because it's aerobics and I'm bad at it. Well the only two things I'm good at are eating and sleeping, three if you add breathing.

Our gym instructor came with a huge radio. I was still stretching when he played a loud music.

"Class! Jog ten rounds! Go go go!"

For a lazy person like me, jogging is equivalent to hard work. After jogging for two rounds, my heart was already beating faster than a fangirl chasing Harry Styles. My whole body started sweating and I started panting really bad.

Nonetheless I ran for eight more rounds.

My body was sweaty and stinky after gym class so I returned to my dorm in order to take a warm quick shower. It was weird that I was excited to hear Atreyi admitting things, though I'm not sure if hearing her admitting things would break our friendship or not.

She was nowhere to be found the moment I stepped foot on the cafeteria. Was she pissed? But I realized it was still too early.

Upon ordering my food, I saw Atreyi looking around, probably searching for me. She was obviously unhappy, and I couldn't blame her for that.

I got my number from my ordering of food and called for Atreyi. She pursed her lips and approached me.

"Uhm, hey." I said, almost in a whisper. "Sorry about a while ago."

"You better be." She bitterly spat out. "That was embarrassing. I can't believe it, Jessamine. You're just there spying on me."

"Believe it or not but I only spied because I heard your voice. At first I wanted to leave immediately because I didn't want to be disturbing a make out session..."