Chapter Twenty: Do I need to tell her face to face that I love her?

Chapter Twenty: Do I need to tell her face to face that I love her when my actions say so?

"Oh... him?" I pointed at Connor. He was drunk and his face was red. I didn't know what I should explain to Tyrone.

"Uhm yeah, you're with Connor..." Tyrone was confused with why I was together with Connor; it was evident on his face.

"Oh that..." I faked a chuckle. "He's heartbroken. I was worried that something bad might happen to him."

"With Brianna?"

"Yeah..."

Connor started to gag, which made me scared because he might puke on me.

Tyrone continued, "Did you guys just bump into each other?"

I wanted to avoid that question since it would be embarrassing if I said it's my fault that this happened. "Oh my God Connor..." I ignored Tyrone so that I would avert the question, that's why I turned my attention to Connor. He was drowsy and he started to mumble random things that I don't understand.

"Brianna... she's a beauty, and a bitch." Connor smiled at me like an idiot who was given candies. "All she says are the things that I didn't do, while she had forgotten all the things I did. And do I need to tell her face to face that I love her when my actions say so?"

"Is he okay?" Asking with full concern, Tyrone got down from the stool. "Man he seems drunk."

"Brianna sucks. She dates some loser like Luke."

Tyrone chuckled and pat Connor's back. "Enough with Brianna buddy, there are hot chicks sitting over there."

"Shut up." Connor growled, but his anger lessened when he realized who he was talking to. "Wait, Harris?"

"I prefer you call me by my first name, friend." Tyrone seemed disgusted by his last name.

"Tyrone I mean, sorry." Connor placed his hand on his stomach, while the other hand was holding on the side of the table. I was pretty sure that he was about to puke, that's why I quickly dragged him to the restroom.

Tyrone looked at Connor with dismay but helped me helped him. Both of them entered the restroom so I waited for a while. I didn't notice Brie that had texted me.

Brie: Hey... I'm sorry for my behavior a while ago Jessamine.

Me: No biggie.

Brie: I wonder how Connor is? I was too harsh on him :(

Somehow Brie still cared about Connor, with the way she texted. I was about to reply but Brie suddenly called, so I answered.

"Hey Jessamine."

"Uhm...hi."

The bar was too loud so I kind of hid myself at the corner.

"How was Connor the moment I left?" I didn't know what's with Brie's up and down. A while ago she was livid against Connor but now she's full of concern. What's the catch?

"Well, he was... Sad. Yeah, sad." Sad? That's an understatement.

"Oh man, I realized I was too harsh on him."

"You've always hated him, right?"

There was a long pause and Brie softly answered. "Yeah but he's still the guy I had loved and then we indirectly dated before."

"Oh..."

"Where are you now? Why aren't you back at dorm? I just got here and couldn't find you."