Chapter Seventeen: What's the point? It's not good to have too big boobs.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Finn was there, and I did not know what to do. Of course, I did not want to let Finn know that Caleb was buying a dress for me and that we're going to a party.

I kept on panicking while looking at Jet helping Finn with a small suit. Caleb was just standing there outside the fitting room, texting.

Hoping Finn would go out, I slowly undressed myself and wore my crop top.

Wow! I was wearing a crop top and a pair of shorts!

And I'm buying a dress with Caleb!

And Finn is here!

Oh my gosh why the heck is Finn still present?

"Are you done?" Caleb knocked on the door. I could not just speak up, because Finn might hear me. I knocked the door back, to indicate that I was not yet done.

And suddenly, an idea popped into my head.

Quickly, I got my phone and texted Caleb, "Hey, I left my bag in the car!"

After texting him, I took a quick peek again. Finn was still present, looking at the suit and talking to Jet.

I gave quick blinks and was startled when Caleb knocked on my door again. "You left your bag? I'll go get it now."

The only reply I gave was a knock. He might think I'm suddenly mute or something.

So now what should I do?

I took a peek again and saw Caleb going out. Finn was still busy choosing a suit. My instinct told me to grab the nearest dress in order to cover myself. Fortunately, the whole store was only guarded by Jet alone.

Quietly and discreetly, I opened the door slowly and snatched away the biggest dress I've seen so far and covered myself with it. Hopefully, none of them could see me. I took a wide brimmed hat and a white mask that was on sale at the corner, which I guessed were for photoshoot accessories.

"So how old is your brother again?"

"He's 10. He would probably fit this."

I was eavesdropping and was glad that they were distracted. Finn was flipping on the notebook of the list of designs of tux. I was wondering why there is a list when all tuxedos are the same.

Caleb was probably feeling impatient in finding my bag, but good thing he was not here yet. Slowly, I tiptoed while my back was on the wall. It was really difficult for me, not only should I not make any noise, but also, I should make sure that I should not make any mess on the store.

I didn't even know when I should buy the dress.

"Okay, this will be good."

Almost there...

The exit was almost there. I moved swiftly because even if I would make any noise, I could quickly run away.

"Where's Caleb and the girl?"

I almost had a heart attack.

Jet approached the fitting room and pushed open the door. She found out there was no one inside and she was confused. Finn on the other hand asked who she was finding. Good thing both their backs were facing me. With that, I exit the store and ran away.

I went to find Caleb's car and I saw his face really frustrated.

"Hey Jessamine, I'm sorry I can't really find it." He was concerned as he gave a huge sigh.