Chapter 3

April 1, 2016

Event Recap:

It was a good day today. I got my hair done. I really like it. I had a talk with Auntie. I don't want her to think I don't care about her. I am going to get back on track with how I carry myself.

There is a lot I need to work on. Hopefully, I will change for the better. Maybe this time when I change it won't be too bad. I just want to become a good person in life. I don't want people to treat me like I am a child because I look like one.

I don't want to be considered rude or being told I don't have any manners.

April 1, 2016

Just Talking:

It's Friday now and the week is just about over. Work is work and home is home. I have finished posting The Life of Star up on figment and Wattpad. I hope I can get some attention from it. I doubt it very highly. There are way better writers than me. I just need to get myself back into doing it the right way. I got to start putting up more of an effort. It takes a lot to get a lot. It's a saying which is very true.

Life can make you think. I want to be able to reach all my goals. Writing is something I quite enjoy. Yet, becoming an author takes a lot of time and commitment.

April 3, 2016

An Update:

The weekend has gone great. I have been listening to music. I had a ton of fun last night. Nate got to hear how bouncy and loud I can be. I am enjoying the day as it comes. I am loving the feeling of knowing I am loved. I am happy and that's all that counts. I feel good about myself right now. At this point I am embracing who I am. I am loving it.

April 4, 2016

Finding out more:

I'm learning a lot about myself. I am starting to be real with the people I talk to. When I say real, I mean about my feelings. I talked to my ex-boyfriend Mike today. I dated him two years ago. He was telling me about his situation and I gave him some advice. I told him he should stick with his relationship and not give up on it.

I've come to realize that once you find happiness, you should be putting your all into it. I know I am young, and I don't know what love is. Well, that's a crock. Let me say this, all it takes is for you to feel the connection between you and another person. It should be a connection in which you have never had with anyone else. Being with Nate, I feel as if I got someone who isn't just saying they believe in me, but he pays attention to what I do.

To have someone who does that, it makes a difference.

April 5, 2016

It's a new day:

Things seem to be going the same. Nothing special is happening. I did a little better at wrapping my hair up last night. It still seems a little tough. Things are a little shaky with Nate and me. He is worried I will lose interest. If anything, I'm worried he will lose interest in me. Yet, once again that's something else we have in common. I love him and he knows just how to get me. I know I bring it out on myself.

Yet, having someone who wants to go the extra mile and be there for you, when he knows there is a problem with distance, is cool. If we last long enough, I believe we could decide on marriage. We have discussed it though. Yet, we both know life is not a fairy tale.

April 9, 2016

Happy:

The day went well. I am happy things went okay. I talked to my baby too. He had a headache and I hope he feels better. I posted my poems up on Figment. It was feeling crazy. All the emotions and feelings I had when I was writing those poems came playing in front of me. It was weird, yet cool at the same time. I missed who I was. I want to become a great writer. I want to become a writer who is strong and know can handle letting out all that's within her.