Chapter 4

Sunday, July 24, 2016

It's now 7:46pm and the day has just gone by. I have been relaxing mostly. I'm happy about how things are going. The days go back to normal tomorrow. I know I need to get back into exercising. I don't want to be a fatty. I've been so excited about becoming an actual author. I am going to get myself prepared for school.

I know I haven't been updating my journals every day. I have been so into my writing, and getting back into my reading. I have also had Nate on the brain. Man, I forgot how much being in a relationship made me feel. It's not a bad thing because I love him. I am going to try to get Being to 10,000 words. I'm already on 6,000 words. I think when NaNoWriMo comes around again, I am going to go over my older stories. I'm not even sure I will have the chance to do it. I'll be in school, and I'll be working. I know it can be done.

When I was in high school, I balanced school, my writing, and trying to be in a relationship. I'm sure I will be able to handle this. I mean everything is the same, except I have a job now. I'm glad I will be back in school soon. I miss being able to sit in a classroom. I miss being able to learn the way I used to. I know college is different, but I'm going to push myself the same way I always have. I'm going to take it very seriously. I am going to work hard. School is never easy, but I always made it that way. I think it was because I always tried to go above and beyond. I hope I can keep it up. I don't want to lose out on all the good things coming to me. I'm going to work hard, and make sure I can make a good name for myself.

Sunday, August 8, 2016

Well, I did a lot of work yesterday. I finished up a story for @Wattpad. I've posted videos and pictures up on Instagram. I even did some on Facebook for National Twin Day. I did some coloring too. I'm happy. I showed Allison and Jayana the Columbine Massacre video on Friday. They were doing the "Try Not to Cry" challenge and I know watching that video always made me cry. Jayana wanted to keep watching when I wanted to stop. It's so sad, but it's history. I even looked at the Rachel Scott websites.

I was happy being a part of Rachel's challenge. I hope now things will continue to be good. I'm still working and trying my best. My book is now Amazon.com. They got it for $16.93. I'm proud of myself. I want to continue doing what I love.

I'm getting back into reading. I've been reading books on my nook. I'm excited to see what I can do in the future. I will be in school soon. I'm really thrilled about it. I'm still going to work my butt off though. I am excited about so much going on. I'm hoping I don't get fired. I don't want to lose my job. I like being able to work. There is so much which needs to be done. I got my eyes checked yesterday. Next week, I'm going to try to get my glasses. I'm hoping I can do all the things I'm planning.

I want to get my school supplies, my glasses, my phone card and I'm hoping I don't screw up. Nate tells me I don't have to take the bad to get to the good. Yet, since I was young, I've known I've had to. I'm hoping he is right though. I want to see our relationship last for about five years. I know we can do it if we continue to trust in God and stay connected. I really do care about him. I love him a whole lot. He seems to keep me on my toes and make me feel loved and wanted.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

When it comes to my family, the horrible parts of myself shows up. My temper was bad over the years. I have hit my siblings and yelled and screamed. When I was going from house to house I was changing. Yet, even now I have come to understand I am rude and nasty. I'm not trying to be, it's just when people are giving me criticism, I lose my cool. I become back to the person I was with my brothers and sisters.