Chapter 5

Theo's POV
Wow she's beautiful when she's mad. I stare at her as she stomps up to our room....
I like the sound of that our room.

But I don't deserve her. I have no heart, I can't love and she deserves all the love in the world and I know I can't give her that. But that doesn't mean she is allowed to look or touch another male like that. She's mine and I'll make sure that I mark her before she rejects me as her mate because I need her more than I need air, not that she needs to know that. I fell like I'm just contradicting myself, making myself even more confused. But to the point. I can't have her, she's not good for me and I'm definitely not right for her.

Jax- your a dick, they need us and your here thinking that she'll let me mark her without you being kind to her.
Me- I'm not a kind person Jax
Jax- no kidding

I just roll my eyes at my wolf, completely ignoring his stupid remarks. He doesn't know shit, he just wants our mate the selfish dog. His words don't even stop me from giving chase a harsh warning about ever going near my mate ever again. He should know better than to mess with me and my life.

After a while, I felt a pull- a need to go and check in on my mate. I didn't want her to run or to feel upset. I walk up to our room and open the door my mind buzzing. I gasp at the sight I see behind the door.

I see my princess naked hair wet and my robe wrapped her. She used my body wash I can smell it on her, Jax seems to love it and fights for control lucky for him he wins. He forces me to walk up behind her and hold onto her waist nuzzling into her neck, I watch as she closes her eyes. " please stop" she whispers softly.

She turns around "it's like your bipolar. One minute your kind and protective next you want nothing to do with me."

I hesitate.

" Jax, Were very different me and my wolf we both want different things, some we want the safe of but let's just say when it comes to you we tend to have some disagreements"
She looks up at me with those amazing ocean eyes and Jax sighs and want to as well be I appear tough.

" I'm not good for you, your a weakling I need somebody strong by my side."
Lie
" I need someone brave and daring and your not."
Another lie
" lastly I need someone who I'm attracted to who I feel can satisfy my needs."
The biggest lie yet

She looks up at me with tears eyes.
" what about love?"

" I lost the ability to love a long time ago."

She snorts. "I've been through hell and back Theodore..." by the moon goddess I love the way my name rolls off her mouth " yet I beilve in love ."

" well I'm sorry that your princess mind imagines such things but my life is not the sun shine and rainbows that you may of expected." I argue " your soul purpose is to provide me with offspring and the pack with a Luna. That is all."

" My name happens to be Bella." She hissed and stabs a finger into my chest." I'm not a princess. Don't ever say that about me again."
Anger boiled inside of me. " But you are your his jewel. The princess of his fucking palace. I bet you haven't had to fight for anything a day in your life. "

" that is an image that my father planted in your head ever since my mother was murdered my life has been hell. You don't know a fucking thing Theodore. I know your angry and I know your situation but treating me like shit ain't gonna solve it. You be swooping to his level, you'll be playing the same game but worse." She hissed.

Tears covered my eyes and I felt a stab of pain. I did this to her, but I'm not going to comfort her. Even though Jax his screaming at me to take it all back no instead I stand there like an idiot anger clear on my face.

" go sleep somewhere else tonight. I need to be alone" she muttered to me. She looks at me " Or better yet with someone else. Go call that pathetic girl who was whore all over you when we met."

Ouch

" Oh I will." And with a smirk I left the room and never turned back. How stupid I am.

Bella's POV

He's getting on my nerves. He's like all the other men in this world. Cruel and selfish. I thought the moon goddess would bless me with someone who would be exactly like my mother told me he would be. But no. He's a fucking dick.

He told me I was a spoilt princess and when I told him that that's what my father wanted him to see he just stood there angry. I didn't want him near me, not tonight.

Then he told me he will go sleep with that skank I saw this morning. I feel sick. My life is a complete mess.

I drop onto my bed and fall asleep just in my bra and underwear I had no clothes to wear let alone pjs. I would have to talk to one of the pack women tomorrow.

*****
I woke up the next day with a headache. I pulled the robe around me and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I was hunting for food in the fridge when I felt arms wrap around my waist. My wolf growled.
Lulu- that's not our mate
Lulu hissed throwing a fit, not another mans touch seemed to be any good for her anymore.I turned around only to see that guy from yesterday.
" morning! Um Mr sorry I didn't really get the chance to learn your name. "

Lulu- why are you engaging in conversation with this guys he's not our mate.
Me- Theo's a dick.This guy is nice to me.

" Yea I'm sorry about Theo I had no idea he would be so protective over a prisoner." He chuckled " Anyway my names Chase."
" Bella"
" what a beautiful name for a beautiful maiden"
I rolled my eyes but giggled at the same time. So cheesy, yet somehow it managed to make me blush.
Me- Why are you even defending him Lulu after what he put us through last night! Are you choosing to just ignore it?

Silence was my only answer. I mentally groan in frustration.

" Anyway why'd you stomp upstairs I was half expecting you to stomp back down thinking you've gone the wrong way."
" Har har very funny. I guess I'm just special" I wrinkle my nose. Somehow this stupid mate bond is still in action, I sigh hating that the bond was making me feel slightly repulsed at how close Chase was to me.
" Theo better not be doing anything to you that you don't want him to."
" no no it's fine really. I feel really bad I got upset with him and then sent him packing out of his own room but he was treating me like shit anyway so."

I shrugged

" wait you yelled at Theo... and he didn't kill you."

I nodded.

Speak of the devil my so called mate walked into the room I was facing the other way but I could smell his sent and I could feel his presence.

I tense all over and I don't dare move. I can feel his eyes on me. After what happened last night I don't ever want to look at him again. Or be near him for that matter.