Chapter 7

Theo's POV

Her wolf licked my abs....

My angel really knew how to wind me up. The feeling of just her wolf just licking me, claiming me in such a way ignited something deep within me. She just riles me up so easily! She threatened to walk stark naked in front of all those un-mated males. What is she thinking, she's mine!

"Shift" I growl at her in my Alpha voice. I bare my teeth at her wolf trying to force her to submit. By nature her wolf should be willing, she want to submit to me. However...

Her wolf Lulu stood there with wide eyes, looking so sweet and innocent. But it was almost if I could hear her snickering.

No

She snapped through the mate link. I have never ever had someone talk back to me like that and it didn't sit very well with me. A fire bubbles underneath my skin. I grit my teeth, trying to hold back the power that my mum told me to keep secret.

"SHIFT" I shouted at her wolf. She didn't even flinch.

Her wolf suddenly growled. I raise my eyes brows in surprise, this girl... she's unpredictable . Why isn't her wolf forcing her to submit to me. Jack mumbles something at that back of my head, however over the roaring fury I'm casting out, I don't seem to process it.

Go get me clothes and don't come back until you have something.

She commanded through the mate link, it sounded oddly like an Alphas voice that she was using, only stronger... or maybe just different- I started to walk towards the pack house without even realising it. Oh my god she is going to be in so much shit when i get my hands on her. My thoughts seem to be getting more violent and it's only been one night.

Despite how much I would love to challenge her I find myself wondering towards the pack house. I knew if I didn't follow through with her commands she would definitely follow through with her threats. I finally reached the pack house. Its a beautiful tall brick building with vines growing up the sides, five stories if you include the bacement area. Jax grins with pride at the back of my mind and I agree with him. This place I've built, i never tire seeing all the bright happy faces. Their safe... I saved them. People may seem me as a cold cruel Alpha. But these are the people who I grew up with, who knew who I was before the trauma, before I ran away... right to when I can running back to save them. They know and trust who I am, even if I seem like a closed book they all know my

"SAM, LEO! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW!" I yell using my Alpha voice.

They both come running down the stairs. A scared look on their faces.

"Whats happening." Sam sam says urgently

"Is something on fire." Adds my Beta Leo, panicking.

I snort. "No my mate will walk in here naked if i don't buy here some clothes." I huff.

They stare at me for a second and then burst out laughing. I growl. "Im not kidding." They just laugh harder.

I need to go to the mall ASAP.

I grab their wrists and drag them the whole 5 minutes to the mall as they die of laughter in the back seat. I don't get it, its  not even funny! Sam has a mate, how would he feel if she made such threats!. We got to the mall and i brought her a whole range of clothes, bras and underwear. I had no idea what bra size she was so i had to guess. When me and the boys got back to the house and put all her clothes away in our room. Again with the our, i was loving it.

I really hope she was happy with my work because after all that shopping accompanied with the laughter of my friends, I don't think I could handle her constant need and threats for much longer. I don't think I can handle anything much longer today or I may just snap.