Chapter 26

Bella's POV

Today is the day i die.  

A common thought through out my life but today i know for sure its true. The saddest part is that he doesn't know the truth. I sat in my bed all night thinking about it. About how me and Theo's bond is so strong when i tried to break it. About how powerful i am around him every though we haven't mated yet. Or About how i can home from the last day i was going to be alive singing softly to myself, It was an angry song, expressing exactly how i felt about dying because my mate was mating with another woman. When I could here Chase in the other room shouting and screaming in anger. He even punched a wall. I got frightened so i stopped singing and at the same time his angry cries stopped. I waited five minutes which would be enough time for him to calm down before i started singing again. The same angry song. And the screaming and shouting started again. I continued singing until i got to the end. When i let go of the last note the screaming stopped. Sure your thinking it a coincidence. But let me just tell you. Nothing in my life has ever been a coincidence. So from there i tested it and figured it out. Theo was in the room next to me so he was close. It wasn't very strong but thats because me and Theo hadn't mated. 

I got up from my room. I really need to tell him. It could save my life. 

*****

I had stayed in my room until 3pm thinking about my discovery and then finally got ready. I slipped my body into the most stunning dress i have ever seen ( see above) It looked incredible with My electric blue eyes and long blond hair. If i'm going to die in a dress i am glad its this one. I was admiring my dress in the mirror when i heard a knock on the door. 

"Come in." I yelled. 

I heard the door open and shut quietly. I was still facing the mirror. Seasrching my apperence. I had never thought about my looks. But around Theo i want to be the best for i'm in everything. Its a strange feeling to have and not one i'm use to. 

"I'm going to miss you so much Bella." I heard the soft voice of my best friend whisper. 

I turned at faced her. 

"I can beilive he's doing this Maria." I said sadly. She met my eyes sadness clouding her vision. 

"Can i do your hair?" her voice cracked at the end. 

I just look at the floor nodding. I wander over and sit in front of my vanity mirror and hand Maria my hair brush. 

I was wonder wether i should tell her. No, Theo should be the first to know about this. Maria talked to me in a soft voice the whole time she did my hair. I didn't talk to her though. I was scared. I wish i could just run far away from here. Die in the woods. But i am strong and i don't want my dying moments to be alone in the woods. I want them to be with the pack, my pack. Even though i was never really accepted into the pack and technically i was still rouge. The pack accepted me as their own anyway, their my family. So i want my dying moments to be with them. I also want to show them what their alpha did to his mate. 

"I'm done." Maria's voice breaks my train of thought. I look in the mirror. It was perfect.