Chapter 47

Bella's POV

I groan. My head hurt like hell. How the hell did i get knocked out? Then all the events came rushing back to me. Slowly I peal my eyes open to take in my surroundings. I was in a place that held so much familiarity it hurt. My fathers personal dungon. My eyes scan the cell i was in. It was pretty large, held a bed that i knew was more of a rock and a basin, probably to wash all of the blood. Then my eyes land on him. My Jaw ticks and my hands lie protectively at my stomach. 

" So the prisioner finally awakens." My captor's eyes rake my fragile figure and land on where my hands lay. " and yet she failed to tell me that she was with a child, a piece of information that would of been very very useful." 

I take notice of the Casia poking out of the pocket in my captors shirt. 

" Casia, how ever did you guess?" 

" I have my resources." 

" What do you want Chase." I spat. Hatred burned through me. I projected it making sure he knew exactly what i was feeling towards him.

" I really don't want anything. I did originally. But i ended up digging myself a hole and the only way i could get out was finishing what i started." He shrugged his shoulders and continues to sharpen his blade. 

" And what exsacully is that? My fathers dirty work?" I sneered. I watched his reaction closely. It was one that held no emotion, which confused me. Like the information i had. Chase provide no responce. I took that as a yes. 

" How did you do it, attacking all those innocent people." I was absolutely sickened by him. This isn't the Chase i know, the chase who was there when i needed him. 

" Well Princess." He drawls out the word princess making it sound filthy. " I fell in love with you, yet you didn't seem to love me the same way which lead me to your father. He told me, well everything while Theo was searching everywhere for you after you went on your little trip. I hated towards you and how you accepted what he did and that you fell in love with him even though he is nothing compared to me, I am so much better than him, i could of been better for you. " I scoff and he looks up from his blade tossing me a glare. " Your father made me a deal. That once he got what he wanted you would be mine. So i went along with it attacking teh innocent doing whatever it took. But then at the ball I met your sister.... She's my mate." 

My eyes widened. " Impossible." I whisper. He tutted. " It wasn't impossible because my dearest Talia was actually a witch, who got amusement out of making men believe she was their mate. I was her latest victim and she made one hell of charade so i would live in pain for a year and a half. So I found your sister and all my feelings for you disappeared. I no longer wanted you. But i found this little game i was playing fun. Some would say i went insane, i say your father threatened me... not that i needed too much encouragement. But he put your sister on the line and that was it. I had dug my way into your fathers little game so i had to dig myself out. So i did what he asked me to kill the innocent to send... signs or messages. No- warnings. Then I started to drug you-" 

" With the Casia. " I mumble. 

" Good girl your catching on." I roll my eyes " So if you know what it is, that means you know that it weakens your body and weakens those powers of yours, it makes your tired but if feed to much you get knocked out basically. So i was feeding you a little in every meal. Just to make sure you were weak enough so that when i took you you wouldn't put up a fight. Obviously my plan had the most perfect timing." He smirks and i growl lowly at him. 

" I trusted you, was non of the person i knew real?" I whisper. My eyes were gathering tears and the Casia near me was fuzzing up my senses. 

" Oh that was all real. Your father will... explain why i'm like this, all doom and gloom. But anyway. I have a mate to go visit." He jumped up dusting himself off and after one last glance he turned to walk away. 

" Wait!" I yell. " What happened to Theo?" Chase crosses his arms. 

" I'll leave that for your father to discuss... actually i think he'll be along in just a minute. " I growl lowly and run to the bar scratching out trying to harm him someway. I don't even leave a mark. That just makes me angrier. And the fact that they have access to Casia makes me furious. Its extremely rare and the Queen and King of Werewolves keep it under lock and key. 

" I have one last question. " I whisper, the sound of Chases footsteps walking away finally stops. " I saw ripples of magic coming off that girl greta.. it- it cant of been you." I look at from the floor at his face he was smirking. 

" Of course it was. Ever heard of a hybird sweetheart?" His eyes were filled with amusement as i dropped to the floor in shock, my hands gripped the bars of the cage. Hybirds were mixes of two supernatural creatures. Hybirds can be very powerful and extremely dangerous, depending on the blend of them. Very few existed, most of them were hunted and killed so i'm really surprised they arn't extinct yet. Of course i already knew he was a hybird, i'm just putting on a show for them, the weaker they think i am then they won't feel the need to kill me and i'll be able to find a way to get out out and find Theo

Before its to late. 

*******

A/N

Casia is Latin for Lavender. Its not actually lavender, its a rare plant that is harmful to the silver blood line, because they can't be titanium wheres the fun in that? 

Anyway i'm hoping you guys love the book so far i have just started to write the second one and OMG its sooo much better than this one. This one i feel was really bad so apologies on my behalf but if your enjoying it then thank you! I have put so much time and effort into this book and i just really want it done. I get such a thrill from writing so thank you to all my readers especially those how i am constantly seeing popping up on my notifications for commenting and voting. Thanks guys!

Love you all

Semstar242 x