Chapter 51

I run back into Theo's arms. His sent surronds me and i sigh with happiness. Even in the shittiest situations such as being trapped in a cell, he still managed to make me feel safe . It was kind of suspicious that Mr 'Alpha Richard' was letting us be in the same cell. I turn around to face Cethin, Theo wrapped a protective arm around me, i could feel his confusion towards the witch. 

Its alright her intentions may be twisted but they are pure. 

I whisper through the mate link, his tence stance relaxes a little at the sound of my voice but he keeps a watchful eye of the witch. 

" I need the boy." She said looking bored. " I can't promise no harm will come to him, because this is Alpha Richard we are talking about." She sighs her eyes trailing off into the distance. 

" You don't have to take him away, please don't" I begged her. She just shook her head. I do want to help you darling but i cannot get on his bad side, disobeying his orders... that will get me there." 

I scream and cried out as she took Theo away from me. I knew what my father was going to do to him, its the only kind of tourchure he can use on me. He's going to hurt Theo badly so bad that he will be on the virge of death. Tears spilt down face face again and my head hurt as i reach out and try and grasp onto Cethins emotions trying to get her under my control. Due to the small amount of Casia in the area and how hightened my emotions are i was eaisly able to grasp onto them and her head hurned around and my eyes met hers. 

" You need to clear the whole pack of Casia and then burn it, leave not one flower without a flame. Go." My voice was horse and harsh. I had a task now. To get home safely with my baby still inside me and my mate by my side. There was no way i was letting my father win. There was no way i would let him place his dirty mark on me.  But if i want to win, i have to play smart not careless and frantic. I have to be careful. 

Suddenly the pain started a cut starting at my right arm right down to my writ it was deep. I was screaming out in pain muttering the word 'fuck' over and over again under my breath. I felt the piecing of another cut. I growled and using my mind reached out into the other room and grab a hold of my fathers mind. I forced him to come and investigate my screams, ones he really didn't seem to care about. 

" You do realise your hurting me right? The more you hurt him, the more you hurt me. The sooner I die along with my baby." I say calmly staring into his dirty brown eyes. I watched him as his eyes trailed to my arm where blood spilled out out of it. Despite the horrific pain stabbing at my from the mate bond and the cuts and bruises on my skin i managed to remain calm. He rubbed his small beard and frowned at me. More cuts appeared on my skin this time a deep cut across the back. I cried out gripping onto the bars of my small dirty cell crying out in pain. 

My fathers eyes glassed over and slowly the pain deceases. My breathing got heavier and my eye lids felt loose. I stumbled back against the bed letting all my feelings i had kept locked up wash over me. I fell back against the wall. I tried fighting sleep. 

But eventually it over took me. 

********

I wake up startled and.. cold? I look around the dark dirty cell. No Theo. What the hell has my step father done with him now? I growl lowly under my breath. 

" I hope its not me your growling at. " I lift my head up to see Cethin. 

" You finished you little job?" I ask with amusement, completely ignoring her comment. She began to look flustered. 

" How the hell did you get me to do that, i wanted to do it, it was the one thing my mind was focused on until i burnt all of Alpha Richards leverage on you to nothing." She said staring at me with wide eyes. " Do you know how much trouble i'll be in! Now you and your little mate can use your power however you want! You could break free and-" 

" I thought thats what you wanted? For me and my mate to get out of the picture so you could have the dear old Alpha all to your self." I sniggered. Cethin's faces went red. 

" That is what i want but-" 

" But nothing, this is how we help each other." I cross my eyes glaring at her. 

" BUT! There is a certain way we have to do this. I won't be placing that mark on you don't you worry, but he can't suspect anything. " She replied. I leaned foward leaning my head against the cell walls. 

" How do you suggest we do it then?" I demand. 

" You co-operate-" 

" Really? You want me to co-operate with that monster! Hell no!" 

" You didn't let me finish-" 

"I don't give a fuck. Even i can't act that well.' I snap. 

" Fine then what do you want to do?" 

" I'm not going to say anything or do anything until this so called marking ceremony. Lets just say all you have to do is NOT take away my mates mark and you will live to see another day and you can spend all those beautiful happy day's with your precious Alpha Richard." 

" But what about his obsession? Or his gards? " I just rolled my eyes at her. 

" Powers remember? Me and Theo will take care of it, just make sure there is no more Casia around." I glared at me. 

" I need to do something." She argued. 

" Cethin the best thing you can do at this point is nothing at all. I will let you know if you need to do something." I turned around a signal that she should leave. She hesitates, before huffing and stomping of like a brat i roll my eyes. Wait... crap i forgot to ask her where they took Theo. I swear under my breath. 

Pacing the cage i keep cursing along with contemplating my plan. What if it doesn't work? I sigh as i hear the shuffling of feet. Great another visitor. 

" What do you want Chase." I mutter and i continue to pace. 

" Do you how highly amusing it is to see you pacing like them." He flashed me a grin his bland eyes sparkling a little. I frown, but continue pacing. 

" What do you want chase?" I stopped pacing to repeat the question, my eyes started at him my power radiating off me. This is the one way i'm guaranteed answers. I reach into his mind and its filled with black.. tar almost. Is how is looks like and feels. Its black magic. Bloody Cethin. 

Shoot. The loony Alpha found another way to stop me from controlling people. Great. Thankfully this can be easily removed. I close my eyes plunging  further into his mind and emotions. They were all tangled up. Only his anger was loose and everything else was in a knot. 

" What are you doing to me." His voice wobbled. I just ignore him and continued. I work my way through his mind trying to untangle all the black tar, knots that Cethin had been ordered to place in there. Since she is so new at black magic it was easier to undo but i had a hell of a head ache and my breathing become heavier, more despite.  I took my eyes away panting. 

My step father had Cethin put a spell on Chase so he would only feel all that anger he had locked inside. How fucking dare he. I look back up at Chase. He was  looking at me confused. 

" Bella?"