Chapter 32

Theo's POV

"Theo we need to talk" 

Her voice was raspy and she sounded in pain. " What's wrong angle?" 

" I thinks it finally time i told you about my life." 

"Why are you upset then angle?" I was concerned for her, she looked worried as if something bad was going to happen at any moment. 

" You may get upset... just listen." I nodded unsure as to what will lie ahead. 

" I was born around seventeen nearly eighteen years ago. And until i was five everything was fine. It wasn't perfect but i liked my life and the thing such as my father giving all his love and attention to my twin Gabriella i didn't think much about. But then the treats started, i didn't even know that there were threats or that they were about me and Gabby but i do now. Scared my father sent gabby away too keep her safe. I didn't know why at the time but now i know it was because he thought she was the prophecy child." She waited for a moment looking at my reaction. I looked at her shocked. I had heard of the prophecy when i was younger. But i use to think i would just be a story parents told their children to get them to sleep at night. " I was left with no where to hid and nowhere to run. I didn't know what i was running from till after Gabby left. A man came into my home and took me and my mother away. This man was the same person who killed your mother. The same person who you call my father." I was shocked but she didn't leave me anytime to talk " The first few years were bearable. My parents had rejected each other in order for my father to not be in pain and die from my mother being raped. My mother got married to the devil and all seemed fine in my five year old mind apart from the fact i never saw my father. But when i turned ten i saw my father again. My mother had been visiting him at the end of every month and one night i caught her, so i went with her. We continued this but some how my step father got suspicious. One night he left for New Zealand. It was to kill your mother i recognise now but at the time i thought it was to end my father....Everything seemed strangely calm at first, Slowly he started to get worse and worse. He would beat my mother from the start but then he started to take it out on me." I stiffened and let out a low growl. She took no notice and kept going. She seemed to be in a far off place. " Then when i was thirteen the same age as you, when he murdered my mother right in front of my eyes. There was yelling, something about disobeying rules- I knew he had found out we were seeing my father. He murdered her while he made his beta take a video of it. Every since that day he changed. I knew that he had been holding back on me because of my mother- she usually had to bear the pain, so the abuse got worse. The first week after mum mother was murdered he sat me in my room and made me watch that video over and over again non stop. He didn't let me eat and if i tried to sleep all i would wake up too was the sound of my mothers cry." He voice had dropped and she looked at the floor tears flowing down her cheeks." I was stuck with that abuse for four years Theo, if i did one thing wrong then i would spend a whole night down in his personal torchere chamber where he usually killed off alphas but instead he used his devices to torchere me. I ask myself for a long time why me? What was so special about me and my mother? But then you were about to mark poppy and it came like a sign. " 

She looked up at me her eyes filled with toucher. I ddi ask i was told as said nothing but gave her a look mixed with guilt and sadness. She looked haunted. " The day you were about to mark Poppy, the moon godess sent me a sign. I tried to tell you i really did but it seemed like you were avoiding me and then the time came for you to mark her and i was upset and angry that you were really going through with it, but then you marked me and i knew i had to tell you but i needed confirmation. I couldn't tell you something if it was lies." 

" What are you getting at Bella?" 

" Theo, My father is the rouge king. Meaning i'm The princess of rouges. Your mother would be queen of werewolves right now, making you the prince of werewolf's. " What was she getting at. I thought about it and thought about what she had said. 

He thought she was the prophecy child 

I asked myself for a long time why me? What was so special about me and my mother? 

It came like a sign

" The prophecy." I whisper meeting her eyes. " We are the prophecy's prince and princess." She nodded confirming my theory. I took the too steps towards her and brung her into my chest. 

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that Angle, all of it." I murmured. Stroking her hair lullingly. Her tears were wetting the front of my tee shirt and her sent surrounded me. Now that we were both marked i could feel all of her emotions. She was upset and in pain. She didn't like to remember. 

" Bella darling what was the sign you were given?" 

" Well you know how the first of the silver blood line was said to have powers?" I nodded. " Well i can manipulate peoples thoughts and emotions using my voice, i have only tried while singing, i guess thats where my power will be at its strongest but i haven't really had time to discover anything more about it. "

" Will i have powers?" I felt giddy, like a child with a brand new toy.

" Of course and so will our first born child. I don't know what it is though." 

I look down at my beautiful mate. I could feel her becoming calmer i'm so glad. I don't like her feeling such emotional pain. Also i'm glad she told me about whats happening in her life, i know she feels better about getting it off her chest. I can't believe i hated her because of what her step father did to my mother. He did the exact same thing to her but worse. I grab a stray piece of hair and tuck it behind her face as i let i go my hand started caressing her face. She moaned softly and her eyes went darker. I could smell how aroused she was and i growled playfully. 

Softly i grabbed her chin guiding her lips towards mine. As soon as our lips touched it felt like fireworks were exploding inside of me. Slowly our kiss got even more deep at passionate. Our tongues were dancing and our lips were moving in perfect sync. I wish this would never end. 

She was like my drug and i just couldn't get enough of her. 

Then she pulled away. Great i jinxed it. 

"I'm ready." She whispered. 

" For what angle?" I asked softly. Eyeing her lips. I wanted them back on mine desperately. 

" For you to take my virginity."