Chapter 56

Bella's POV

It was a few months later. All was back to as normal as it could be with a baby on its way. So really everything was bizzar. Maria and me wen't on countless baby shopping trips. She even threw me a baby shower which was completly unexpected but i ended up having a lot of fun. 

My step father is now in the past. Theo once we returned to New Zealand contacted his relatives the Werewolf King and Queen. They had been trying to deal with that son of a bitch for years so they were extremely grateful we ended up doing the deed for them. They are now in charge of Alpha Richards pack and are restoring it to a better more peaceful, balanced pack. 

My sister, Chase and I are now on way better terms. My sister and Chase are going to take over as king and queen of rouges soon and Me and Theo are to take over King and Queen of werewolves. 

I rock back and forth on my porch as i watch some of the pack children playing in the front yard. I sighed remembering all we have got through to get here. Lulu nodds inside my head. 

Suddenly i feel a presence behind me, one that makes every mussel in my body relax. 

" Evening Beautiful." I heard a whisper at my ear and my lips pull into a smile. I didn't need to reply to him. I stode up carefully and Theo wrapped his arms around my waist.We watched as the sun went down and mothers and fathers came to collect their children. It was when the last one was leaving that i began to feel strange. 

" Theo." I whisper. He just answers with a Mhm and goes to kiss my mark. I suck in a breath. I closed my eyes trying to ignore the cramps. Theos hand strated stroking my tummy. We had decided to let the sex be a suprise.

" Do you think its a boy or a girl?" he whispered. At that very moment. My water decided to break. " Well i'm guess were gonna find out." I reply. I explained to him that my water just broke and panic set in across his face. He started rushing around the house, in and out truying ti get everything i would need to be comfortable. 

" Just get me to the bloody hospital Theo!" I scream at him panting loudly. 

*****

" Congrats Alpha, Luna on your beautiful baby Girl." The doctor said. I gasp. 

" Pass her to me." I murmer. I was tired. Giving birth was a tiring thing, i could sleep for months after this. Beside me Theo was speechless. 

The doctor handed me our little girl. Me and Theo's creation. Our little pup. And she was beautiful. The mixture of me and Theo's eye made hers seem aqua. They were stunning. Her little tuffs of blonde hair. I cooed at her as she lays asleep in my arms. 

" What should we name her." Theo whispers as he traces patterns on her tiny hands. I think for a while as does he. Then he whispers. 

" Stella." I look up at him. " You and Gabriella both have Ella at the end of your name. Don't you feel its only right to continue the tradition?" He whispers. I smile up at him. " Plus she looks like a little star. The worlds star. Our star."  My eyes glistened with tears. 

" Its beautiful." I look down at the sleeping baby in my arms. " She's beautiful." 

" Do you want to hold her?" i ask Theo and he stares at her and all he could do is nod. I hand her over to him carefully. " This is the most becautiful thing we have ever created, ever done." He said. We stared at each other lost in our happieness. 

" Where is she where is my god daughter." I heard a shout down the hallway. 

" She's my niece you idiot i think i get first dibs on hugs!" I heard another voice shout. I heard yet another voice laugh. 

It wasn't long until we had all of our friends and family in my hospital room. Stella was getting passed from one person to another, but yet she didn't make a fuss. Thats my girl. 

Eventually everyone but Chase, Gabriella and Arthur left. Arthur was cooped up in the corner cradling Stella and cooing softly at her. Gabby kept shooting him glares because he wouldn't let her hold her again. 

" He is her god father Gabby." I told her. She just rolled her eyes. 

" Yea well i'm her aunt i get just as many rights, maybe even more." She growled. Scowling at the Lycan. Honestly it was pretty funny to see this big burley man cooing at this tiny baby girl. He had already taken such a shine to her and i knew they were going to be close as she grew up. 

It was getting later and Chase, Gabby and Arthur left promising that they would be here first thing when i got discharged in the morning. 

I looked up and Theo and smiled. Then i looked down at the baby and my smile faded slightly. 

I didn't want her to grow up, because of all the dangers she may face. 

Its written in writing that she would,

so she would.