Queen of stars

Here is the description: 

" Your worse. Your worse than him because i never ever believed that you were capable of hurting me physically and you did, that is more unforgivable than everything that he ever did to me."

The thing about being a prophecy child is that there is pressure. To find your mate. To save the world and blah blah blah. Pressure is the only thing wrong with all of it.

I want to find my mate, I want to feel like i'm on cloud nine when we touch. i want to save peoples lives. I have grown up knowing that i was the prophecy child but i couldn't tell anybody, it was my secret. One my parents wanted me to keep. They say that most will admire me but some will envy the powers i possess. All i want it to find my Mate. To have someone look at me the same as my parents look at each other.

Well turn's out my mate is more cruel and ruthless than my father was before my mother came along. I turns out that he's selfish and cruel and everything in the world that i have learnt to despise.

Stella Silver Kind, selfless, brave, gentle and so so innocent. She has an optimist fiery personality and the kind of swagger that nobody else has.She is the envy of all. So young and innocent, when she turns 16 and her parents sent her out into to world she most desired to be in, in hopes she'll find her mate. Little did they know that was to worse thing they could of done. Instead of making her whole, all her mate does is leave her broken.

The stunning sequel to Me and the alpha.