Chapter 23

Theo's POV

It's becoming harder and harder to stay away from her. 

The day Jax took over is a day i will keep regretting. But when Jax finally gave me back my power after full on warning me not to hurt our mate. I was in shock. She was in love with Jax and she willingly kissed us. I mental smiled.

 But then the next day she makes dinner for us and i don't see her at the table. Usually she makes everything look amazing on the table, but today it looks like she gave up. I know its unfair but if i back Bella up then Poppy will get mad and ill loose my packs future Luna. The pack will hate me more than they already do. But the fact that she wasn't trying any more wasn't the problem it was that every time she did i kept thinking about what an amazing mother she would be. It made me happy to think that she was willing to do all these things to make our lives easier and make us happy. Thats just part of the amazing person she is. 

But then she came down wearing that outfit and i swear i have never wanted someone as much as i wanted her in that moment. She looked stunning. All i wanted to do was peel the dress off her though. But she looked incredible in it, she truly is the most beautiful person i have ever come across. 

She leaves and suddenly i start counting days. Oh god. She was in the heat. I have never driven so fast in my life. I wasn't even in the club when i smelt her delicious sent. It was so strong i knew i was in trouble. I walk in and i see another mans hands on her. SHE MINE. Nobody else can touch her. 

I managed to get her and Maria out of there and walk away before i killed someone. I would have killed chase yet if the fact that Bella told me that if i killed chase she would never ever speak to me again. I growl. She should care about him as much as she does. I'm starting to wonder if she has feeling for him, no that couldn't be possible no when i'm as close to her as i am. 

While we were walking back to the car Bella was purring. And rubbing her self against my chest. URGH. She is making it impossible not to mate with her. She looks stunning in that dress and i know that she's in her heat and it would be 100% unfair if i mate with her. But i really really want to. 

The whole ride home i tired to gave skin to skin contact with her, i could feel her stare and her arousel. Sometimes i pulled away needing to take a breath and clam an excited Jax. He knew it would take a tiny thing to push me over the edge. 

But when i pulled away she would scream in pain and it hurt me seeing her such agony. 

When we got home i placed her in bed and ran. I Ran as far away from her as i could because i did want to do something she would regret. 

Something that would hurt her. 

Too bad i already have. 

*****

Bella's POV

It has been around a week since i was in my heat. Which means its one day until the mating ceremony. I haven't moved from my room. Because with every passing day i refuse to accept the fact that this is way i'm going to die. I only open the door for Maria. I don't even open the door for Jack or Chase, i definitely don't open the door for Theo. 

It was the day before Theo and Poppy's Marking ceremony and this past week lulu has been doing my head in crying about our mate when today she just stopped talking to me. I miss her. I'm just here grumping around in my room, not eating and hardly sleeping. I feel sick and my heart hurts. This is worse than all the stories i've heard about rejection. This was worse because Theo is dragging me behind him by two strings in this pathetic game of Luna. I'm really sick of this. I'm just awaiting my Death in front of the whole pack. It humiliating what he's doing to me and my pride. No matter how much i love Jax and how much i wan't to fall completely for Theo i just won't. 

I get up and refresh myself, shower and get dressed into a small pair of Denim shorts with ripps down the front, and i also put on a blue off the shoulder crop top. I pulled my hair into a high pony tail. I leave my face free of make up and with one empowering look in the mirror i open my door for the first i'm in just under a week. 

Theo has played with my feelings for too long. I'm not going to die feeling hurt and betrayed. No, i'm tired of feeling like that. He has hurt me so many times. So he's going to watch me die. And it will break him.

I'm sure of it

If Jax is willing to come out and express his love for Lulu and me one last time.

I may just be willing to let him.