Chapter 1

I was brought up to believe that love is the one thing that can destroy you. That's what my parents love story taught me. Life is filled with unexpected heartbreaks and falls. You never know when something is going to go wrong, or when something will change the rest or your life. This philosophy of mine can relate to many but its based around my story, my life use to be perfect... or so I thought. But then it went to shit and I realised that to be happy, the Moon was going to drag me through hell. You have to give just as much as you receive. The Moon gave me everything, so i gave back everything I had in return. It ruined me. But he- he saved me. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was really tired. I try not to yarn because I know if I make one more mistake he won't hesitate to kill me. I look around the tattered room a ripple of fear flooding through me. All my sense were on high alert and trembling... everything was trembling. I chock back a sob as I try to forget that yet again I had landed myself here. I had dropped his breakfast this morning and he sent me up to my room telling me that punishment was coming. I was tired! Who could blame me? He kept me up all night last night in this very room. Doing things... violent things. I didn't want to think about the blood... oh god all that blood. He kept me down there for hours because I would swoop so low as to tend to his 'needs'. I can still see and feel the marks he left from his fists and his whip. If I think hard enough i can remember the blood dribbling down my back and dripping onto the floor as I cried out for mercy.

Tears slip down my face silently.

My Father is the Alpha of the red oceans pack, the biggest pack in America. I'm like his prize, his daughter. In front of the pack and other packs I look like the princess that he wants me to look like. Special, spoilt. Not what I really am... broken. Behind the scenes all he does is torment me, force me, whip me. He abuses me uses my body as a toy for his to play with. It's sickening. One finger out of place one word wrong and I go trough so much agony, loose so much blood. So that's my life, it can be described in one simple word. Fear.

My life wasn't always this hell. It use to be beautiful. I would take strolls with my mother in the garden. She would tell me stories and legends of the tribes and about the moon goddess. But my favourite story was always about mates, she would tell me that there was one person there that the moon goddess made just for me and when I meet him I'll know that he's the one. My wolf Lulu, she would tell me who. She told me that she knew somewhere out there lived my mate and that he would be perfect, loving, loyal, kind and protective. I can just hear her voice now..."My Bella, there is a man out there who is yours and it's up to you whether to accept him or not but I know that the moon goddess would bless you with someone who loves you as much as I do, maybe even more." I can still see the love that shines in her eyes as she says those words to me.

But now no more happy time strolls or bedtime stories. She's dead and I couldn't do anything to help that fact. I couldn't stop him....

Maybe I deserve this pain. My father seems to think so. I shuffle slightly on the ground tears caressing my face providing the only comfort I have in this cold room. 

I'm still trying to stop the tear when I see a figure in the hallway. "Father" I whisper and bow my head submissively. He growls and grabs my chin " I give you one fucking job!" He snarls "to be the model princess of my fucking palace and then make sure I have everything done my way." He loosens his grip a little. " yet you disobey me." He tutted " what a stupid fucking thing to do. I guess you still haven't learnt your fucking place even after all these years. Maybe a few more hours down here and you'll never even think of disobeying me again!" Anger bubbled inside of me but I pushed it down- He looked furious. In that moment I just wanted to be swooped away to another planet, for anything to happen. I begged the moon to do something. If i spent anymore time down here I don't think I'll live. That was the moment my wild side decided to pipe up. 

Lulu- he's angry.
Me- no kidding Lulu let's just hope we don't end up with the same result as the time I purposely spilt his gravy on his hair when he asked me to put it on his potatoes.
Lulu- you still have scars from him cutting you.
Me- I can bare it 

But we both knew I was lying through my teeth. 

" your a worthless piece of crap just like your mother" he snarled, that was a strike and it hit me right in the heart. I flipped letting my anger explode around me.
"Don't you dare talk about my mother like that!" I growled... or tried to it was hard when I could hardly speak. 
Father let's go of my chin and yanks my long blond hair- hard. "My beta's calling me we're needed but once we get back I'll make sure you go through hell." He yanks me up then pushes my down to the ground again hard. I spend a moment on the floor coughing hard and trying to breath through the now sharp pain in my ankle. 

" Now wear something appropriate you look like a fucking slut." And with that he left.
He called me a slut yet he's the one who forces me to wear these rags. I shiver in disgust .

 Whenever I have to met with the beta and my father i have to wear a dress I sigh. I love dresses but dresses are meant to be worn for a special purpose, this holds no purpose or meaning in my mind so therefor I hate that I have to dress up. I let my hair down so it covers my bruises and make my past the now open metal door and up the stairs. I was about to head to my room but-

That's when I heard the shouting.