Chapter 49

I had one hand placed on Theo's wrist making sure his heart was still beating, his breathing was shallow though and i knew he was going to wake up at any time, i just needed the reassurance. My eyes trace his figure. He has completely healed now. Considering we can't be hurt by silver or wolfsbane all the could do to him was whip and cut him. All physical stuff.  All the stuff that leaves scars. I grow lowly my eyes continuously sweeping over his figure making sure he had no more cuts or marks, really it was an excuse to check him out. My eyes landed on his lips. I allow my fingers to work their way up his arm leaving a fiery path behind them. At the feel of my mates skin on mine after all this time is... exhilarating. I crave his contact more and more. My fingers trace him lips. Shortly my mines are replacing my fingers as i gift him a soft lingering kiss. I had to give into my temptations. The mate bond seed to flare with power. At first i thought it was the pregnancy hormons. But it was more than that. Our love for each and need for each other is so strong that its as if it were invincible.  

I catch his shallow breaths in my mouth as i kiss his will more force willing for him to wake up. I tug as his silky locks. I feel myself drift into my own pleasure onto to pulled back into reality by hands cupping my face and my mate deepening our kiss. I sighed into his mouth enjoying the feeling of intimacy. but then his hands try the pull my shirt up. I pull away from the kiss. 

" Theo we can't." I mumble. closing his hands in mine and bringing them away from my top. I'm surprised he hasn't noticed my baby bump yet. 

" Hello to you too Angle." He gave me a small smile but quickly swapped it for a frown." Do you not want to have sex? " I open my mouth to speak but he doesn't give me a chance. " Is it because of the location? Or because our bond has weaken... but really it hasn't because i feel it in like full fledge but maybe- " I cut him off with a kiss. 

"No Theo, its because i pregnant. " I whisper in his ear. I watch his face as it went to shock, to full blown happiness. His eyes trailed down my body to my stomach. Hesitantly his hand went to rest on the baby bump there. I wasn't very far along, two months at least. But this Baby was a royal Baby. They grow a lot faster. So really i look 4 months instead of two. I was wearing my cloths that i had been in when i was brutally drugged. It was a black long sleeve extremely flowy and wide top, that was tight at the sleeves but loose at the Boise. I also has short denim shorts on. My hair was pulled into a high pony. But now there where wisps flying everywhere. My top somehow didn't rip but my short did manage to. My face has dirt all over it, I felt dirty not a feeling i liked. 

but right now i wasn't so fixated around my dirty skin and clothes. But Theo's hand resting on my stomach . " How did i not notice." He whispers under his breath. It felt nice having him touch my bump. It felt as if we were all connected. The baby liked it too, so much that i felt it kick. I suck in a breath and Theo's eyes widen even more. 

" Her first kick." I murmur. We just stayed like that for a long time, in silence, in awe. Just experiencing it. 

" What was that pathetic excuse for a life talking to you about." Theo demanded after a while. I look up from where he had been tracing my hand. I shifted uncomfortably on the rock hard bed. 

" Bella."He growled lightly. I hesitated before repeating everything my step father had told me. At the end i was sobbing into Theo's shirt. 

" How could we of been so nieve Theo? Your last name is Silver! Your are the Alpha of the silver blood pack! We could of stopped this. But instead we put our people in danger. Our selves and our baby in danger. Theo, Chase had been feeding me Casia, our child, it will be like a poison to him or her." I ramble. Chase was stroking my hair in a soothing manner as i just kept talking, and crying. There was a lot of cursing. 

" Everything will be ok." He soothed. I was trying to figure out of it was me he was trying to soothe me or himself. 

**************************

This is how far along Bella would be with her pregnancy. 

Just a shot chapter for you guys! Do you guys like how regally i update? Im sorry that i've been a bit slack recently i have also started working on the sequel and that is taking some of my time away

Just a shot chapter for you guys! Do you guys like how regally i update? Im sorry that i've been a bit slack recently i have also started working on the sequel and that is taking some of my time away. Thanks guy. 

COMMENT!!!! 

I absolutely LOVE IT when you guys comment and say what you like or just making little comments on the story. It really makes my day! 

ALSO VOTE!

Love you all 

Semstar242 xxx

Chapter 49 ( Unedited)