Bonus Chapter 1 Part 1

I was rocking baby Stella in my arms about to settle her down for her nap when i felt that feeling. The feeling I only get when i'm around him.  A pair of hands snaked around my waist pulling me against an all too familiar chest.  Stella yawns and closes her eyes slightly. Leaning back into Theo i start to sing softly, a lullaby that my mother use to sing to me to get me to sleep at night when i was younger, sometimes i can still hear her voice as i drift off to sleep. The Lullaby seems to work because soon Stella is fast asleep in my arms. A smile spreads across my face and i place my baby down into her crib.

" Watching you mothering our child is so hot." 

I turn around smirking at my handsome mate. His gorgeous forest green eyes were watching me with a hunger and they were flickering a shader dark with every breath. His eyes raked down my body and my mouth dropped open and my body seemed to come alive under his gaze. 

" You know ever since you birthed our pup with haven't had much." He took a large gulp then continued, his voice now been huskier. " Alone time." 

" Its only been a month." I breathed

My eyes were stuck on him. He took a step forward and i took one back. We continued until i was backed against the wall. His gaze seemed to put me into lock down mode. He lifted his hands and ran his fingertips lightly across my right cheek. A light shiver of pleasure ran through my body and i swear i was purring. I leaned into his touch just as he captured a loose piece of hair and tucked it behind my head. He was teasing me, i could see it in his eyes. he wasn't going to give me what i wanted, of course not with our pup sleeping only a meter away. So i leaned in bring my lips so close to his, close enough so they weren't touch but in=f i leaned in anymore they would, at the same time i traveled a finger going down his chest towards his stomach and then down towards.... 

Then i pulled away before our lips could touch or if i didn't my fingers may of betrayed me and gone further. He would of liked if they did, i could see it in his eyes. 

" Tonight is date night. Be ready in five. " 

and with that he was gone, leaving me breathless in our pups room. Naughty man, He was gonna get it. 

*****************************

I was just applying my lip gloss when i heard a knock on our bedroom door. A smile graced my lips as that could only be one person. By heart bet a little as i opened the door and saw Theo standing out there looking ridiculously handsome in his light blue button up shirt and clean navy blue jeans. His black hair was combed back and his green eyes seemed to glow brighter. 

All i was wearing was a simple navy dress with a jewel belt. I didn't know what we were doing tonight, so i went for a sort of formal, but not too formal- just incase.

My hair was done in a fish tale braid that meant most of my golden blond hair flowed in its natural waves around me