Chapter 43

" Hey are you gaining weight." My eyes snap up to met Arthurs. He had a curious look on his face. " You could call it that." I mumble then go back to the security tapes we had been studying. 

"You've been having mood swings and i heard you were violently I'll for a couple of weeks." He pushed, trying to get a reaction out of me. 

" It was nothing just a bit of morning..." Slowly i realise what i'm saying and stop, Heat flooded my face and i tried to focus on what was in front of me. 

" Your pregnant." He whispered in my ear. 

" Of course i'm fucking pregnant but if you tell a soul, Lycan or not you won't live to see another day." I hiss. 

" Why don't you want anybody to know Bella?" He said softly. 

" because Theo doesn't know." I replied distantly." And this child is part of something big, its powerful. One of the most powerful creatures ever and... I'm scared." I placed a hand on my stomach and stared out the window. " Arthur can you promise me something?" I whisper my eyes still staring out the window. 

" Sure princess." He replied gently. 

" That you will always protect this child... always and her children, I want you to keep an eye out for her and her decedents because i can't live forever." I whisper my eyes were filled with tears and i refused to look at him in the eyes. " But she will.." I barely even said the last three words they were nothing more than a breath. I look back at him he was leaning against the desk his ocean blue eyes were staring at me. His face had softened. 

" You want me the person who kidnapped you to be her god father? Your trusting me with the worlds most prized possession to guard and protect until i die?" He whispered his gazed seemed distant. 

" Of course, I trust you Arthur, i trust that you will keep her safe no matter what." I answer my eyes tracing his face. Being the queen of emotion seems to come in handy i can tell when people are lying and i can read peoples emotions even when they keep a poker face it's like they hand it to me on a silver platter. I can see the surprise and pride on his face. " Plus if you don't i'll have your head." 

He laughs. " You look tired Bella don't you think it's time to go to bed?" Sobering up he glanced at my face worry clear on his face. I shook my head. 

"We need to find something Arthur anything-"

" But you look like Shit Bella and you have to think about the Baby" He interrupted. A stern look on his face. I did feel like shit. I had huge bags under my eyes and my skin seemed paler than usual. I didn't understand it but i seemed to alway feel tired, i put it up to the Pup and how much i was stressed. But i really needed something anything to grasp onto in knowlage that we would catch whoever was betraying us, whoever does i hope will die in one swift movement, i'll be the one to kill hem if it comes to it. 

" Go to bed Bella." He ordered, I growl lightly. Lulu didn't like that someone was ordering us around, even if i wanted to anyway. " I'm not leaving because you told me i'm doing it because i want to." I snap. I turn and left the room. I was about to walk to me and Theo's room when my stomach growled. I groaned great now i won't be able to sleep till my stomach is full. I turn around and direct my tired walk towards the kitchen. I opened the fridge and was foraging around for something that looked good. 

" Have the pizza its devine." I hear a soft voice in my ear. I let off a small scream and the person behind me  chuckled. I turned around to see Chase standing there a massive grin on his face making his dimples show. I sent him a playful look before grabbing the pizza out of the fridge.

" Did you make this?" I asked before bitting into the Pizza. It had an unusual smell to it but when i took a bit and moaned it made me feel even more relaxed and sleepy and it taste delicious but there seemed to be something in it that made it unique. Something that made me feel unbalanced, strange. I didn't know if it was a good thing or Bad thing. 

" Nah i ordered it from town." He replied. Chase has been really good to me while Theo was out we were finally back on good terms and i have been way to stressed and tired to even think about food so Chase fed me. Most of time he just ordered take out complaining that he didn't know how to cook anything else interesting or worth making. When he did cook i would often watch with amusement as he attempted to make me something like pasta or eggs on toast. Once he was boiling the water for the pasta and it burnt don't ask me how. I laughed so hard, i mean it's practically impossible to burn water i had no idea how he did it. 

I finished my Pizza off a small smile on my lips, my mind was tired my wolf already asleep in my head. 

" Goodnight Chase I'll see you in the morning." I whispered. he gave me a huge smile sending me sweet dreams and hope that all is well. 

I stumbled my way into my room passing out as my head hit the pillow. 

Unkown's POV 

I did what I had to do.